The Ibrox Derry

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Better question is why hasn't Murty signed better players yet.

I know he's only temporary and the window isn't open but since we're pulling ludicrous expectations out of our arses...

Yet some are suggesting he get the permanent manager's gig despite the fact he's never done some crucial aspects of the job like one you've highlighted above.

Mental eh?

23 minutes ago, Smile said:

We should have taken that Advice.

You say that but there were plenty on here at the time saying he'd be a waste of £1 million and that as he'd only done it in non league with Fleetwood he wasn't Rangers class. I still have the bruises from those exchanges.

4 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

You say that but there were plenty on here at the time saying he'd be a waste of £1 million and that as he'd only done it in non league with Fleetwood he wasn't Rangers class. I still have the bruises from those exchanges.

We should maybe make you a Scout.

Just now, Smile said:

This boards easily parted from the supporters money.

Who comes in though,think we're stuck with them for the foreseeable unfortunately,we need to get back playing in Europe and stop running at a loss to make ourselves more attractive to buyers.I think that's Kings plan anyway tbh sell on for a quick profit,can't see him being in it for the long haul.

I've been reluctant to join in with the general blame the board for all our ills stuff but they really are making a total fucking mess of this. I was once vice chairman of a non league club and got stick for far less than they are doing. It's really sad. A great club being led so badly.