Mark Allen

The Ibrox Derry

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Allen looks to have been recruited to re-build the foundations of our football operation: scouting, youth / coach recruitment and enforcing the Club's values across all levels. 

I have no idea whether Allen is a vanity appointment. However given recent events I really do question the judgement of current Rangers Directors.  

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sack him. A vanity project by King to give the impression of a bg boy club for future sell off. No added value not needed. A wate of space, time and money

Have you ever made a post without the words "King" or "board" in it?  Every fuckin subject...

Worried after what Murty said in the pre match press conference about new players seems the DOF is picking the players to sign. I think that's why McInnes turned it down because he 100% spoke to MA. Happy to be proved wrong but the early indications are worrying. 

32 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

It was John Brown who identified Cuellar

It's not like he plucked him from obscurity.  If I remember correctly, a few English clubs were looking at him but there were question marks over his ability to cope with the more physical British game.  Still, credit where it's due as he's the best defender I've ever seen in a Rangers jersey.