It's not something I want to see but does anyone think

K.A.I

I walked out during his fucking joke of an address to the NARSA crowd. This fucking lying bastard not only completely patched a member of our bus directly outside planet hollywood hotel because he was asked where the funding was coming from. This isnt fucking lies btw this is real. This lying fucking shameless bastard stood up in front of a crowd of 2k+ and told us the ambition was 2nd place in the SPL. 3 years of failure and fucking lies. 

Im out. Sortyour fucking club out because im fucking done with the whole set up. Club disgusts me from top to bottom.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

I walked out during his fucking joke of an address to the NARSA crowd. This fucking lying bastard not only completely patched a member of our bus directly outside planet hollywood hotel because he was asked where the funding was coming from. This isnt fucking lies btw this is real. This lying fucking shameless bastard stood up in front of a crowd of 2k+ and told us the ambition was 2nd place in the SPL. 3 years of failure and fucking lies. 

Im out. Sortyour fucking club out because im fucking done with the whole set up. Club disgusts me from top to bottom.

I’m pretty much at the end of my tether with the club aswell tbh. Never thought I would ever feel Like this, but it is happening. I’m actually starting to genuinely not care when we get beat or what shambles we stumble through next (which is outrageous for me) not even cheering when we score a goal ffs. Really doesn’t feel the same anymore which is gutting in its self. 

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I’m pretty much at the end of my tether with the club aswell tbh. Never thought I would ever feel Like this, but it is happening. I’m actually starting to genuinely not care when we get beat or what shambles we stumble through next (which is outrageous for me) not even cheering when we score a goal ffs. Really doesn’t feel the same anymore which is gutting in its self. 

See your hopes of getting back to winning leagues. Forget it. 

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

See your hopes of getting back to winning leagues. Forget it. 

We won’t be winning anything for a long time with this current set up. We have become a mediocre mid table Scottish team who is happy with the odd away win and cup run. We will ultimately lose fans and get weaker and weaker as this goes on over the years. I don’t think we will ever be the same as we used to be. 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The ones constantly posting on FB pages are the worst

Go check the comments under that official statement today. Read the comments. Thats your modern day support. Fucking tramp fenian bastards.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

We won’t be winning anything for a long time with this current set up. We have become a mediocre mid table Scottish team who is happy with the odd away win and cup run. We will ultimately lose fans and get weaker and weaker as this goes on over the years. I don’t think we will ever be the same as we used to be. 

We wont. And good fucking deserve everything we get for our fucking apathy. Clubs a fucking stink8ng fucking joke,

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

That sales of these will plummet next season?

I don't want a boycott and I want everyone to renew (even if it's against their better judgement/gut feeling with this shower in the boardroom)

It would be sad to see as we need all the funds we can get but I've got a bad feeling that next season will see thousands quietly slip away and the bigger picture a couple of generations of fans lost as it stands (if they aren't lost already)

I've never advocated boycott's as we need our strong support and things could be a whole, whole lot worse with this lot with less season ticket money. Think it's bad now, just watch what can happen. 

Our real attendance figures are already south  of 40k.  

1 minute ago, Sket said:

We wont. And good fucking deserve everything we get for our fucking apathy. Clubs a fucking stink8ng fucking joke,

I think a reality check is in order for most fans. Most have the blinkers on and just expect us to produce a winning team overnight. I worry for our future because ibrox will be half empty every week if this board is allowed to continue. Sad times ahead for us 

I have been going to Ibrox since 1973 and have been a season ticket holder since 1987. Was a shareholder, I have followed us all over Europe but never (even through the early to mid 80's) have I felt so dissolutioned. We have an incompetent board who now embarass the support on a weekly basis and a team made up of players who should be nowhere near a Rangers strip. It is my opinion that the support is near breaking point and as much as it saddens me to say it I have just about had enough. I would in the past have never backed a boycott but can understand why some supporters now feel that this is the only way to force change. Desperate times sometimes require desperate measures. 

4 minutes ago, SJFC 2004 said:

I have been going to Ibrox since 1973 and have been a season ticket holder since 1987. Was a shareholder, I have followed us all over Europe but never (even through the early to mid 80's) have I felt so dissolutioned. We have an incompetent board who now embarass the support on a weekly basis and a team made up of players who should be nowhere near a Rangers strip. It is my opinion that the support is near breaking point and as much as it saddens me to say it I have just about had enough. I would in the past have never backed a boycott but can understand why some supporters now feel that this is the only way to force change. Desperate times sometimes require desperate measures. 

I think fans are actually realising how bad we actual are and have very little hope of turning it round in the near future. 

The last 5 years has took a lot out of us, but there was always a goal and hope. Now we have neither and as you say we are at breaking point. The second half of the season will be rendered pointless pretty quickly imo and I can see the fans voting with their feet. 

1 hour ago, Sket said:

Go check the comments under that official statement today. Read the comments. Thats your modern day support. Fucking tramp fenian bastards.

Not our 'modern support' mate, our internet support, big difference, am a younger fan and I know a lot of boys younger than me or you who feel the same, social media has given these arseholes a platform to spout their shite. It's  a minority.

7 hours ago, Gustav said:

Not our 'modern support' mate, our internet support, big difference, am a younger fan and I know a lot of boys younger than me or you who feel the same, social media has given these arseholes a platform to spout their shite. It's  a minority.

Fuckin cunts would have the gardener back as manager tomorrow. Wankers man.

If there was some sign that the boards plans were being put into effect piece by piece, building the club up then I'm all for patience, however there's absolutely no sign of a plan of any sorts. We seem to go from one car crash to the next and I'm of the impression King had no realistic plan on taking control.  FFS, he clearly doesn't have the finances to fund any plan, maybe that's his plan. 

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 16:57, cushynumber said:

fans have been patient, but when you see the board just basically fucking about, there's a limit. I think next seasons uptake will be fine though - at the slightest hint of any falling off, Murty will be bulleted and someone else brought in to keep the cash flowing.

That could be there plan all along.

If the likes of  Dundee, Hamilton, St Johnstone become a regular occurrence then season tickets will fall off the end of a cliff and we will have games where under 10,000 turn up. All of this has a feel similar to before John Greig got the push; Rangers fans trying to talk up the players even trying to convince themselves but knowing they were poor. The massive emotional swings are the same we just haven't had a major punch up on the terraces yet.

16 hours ago, SJFC 2004 said:

Agreed mate I think the current crew in charge came in on a wealth of promises to take us back to the top.  It clear now their cash was used to get the club and the funds required for the next step is surely not there.  Rangers are not a club than can have us chasing second and toiling to sign players for £300k and no manager which I now firmly believe is due to us being unable to pay £1m in compensation in a single payment. 

I was there in the mid 80’s mate but we still won cups and we were able to beat the filth in a one off game.  This board can’t be let off simply because they aren’t Whyte, Green or the other chancers we got stuck with.  That point has passed.