What do we do now?

couchman15

This board has lead us down the river here, abandoning a season before Christmas. A season that before the St Johnstone game we were only 5 points behind those horrible bastards. 

I don’t blame Murty he’s like a kid throwen Into the deep end of a pool, you can’t call him a wank for not being able to swim. 

As a fan base what can we do to show the board we are not going to stand for this any longer?

Boycots don’t work simple as, I’m not a fan of them and not enough people would carry them out, and really supporting the team is the only thing we have left. 

We simply must sign at least 4 established players, whether on loan or on a permanent deal in January:- a left back, a forward thinking playmaker and 2 Strikers. 

However I can only see players like Hyndman coming in, sent for a bit of first team football, talented yes, but not what we need. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Nothing, we just keep supporting and handing over our hard earned cash.

Remember where we were a few years back.

That will be fucking right, something needs to give or this is going to turn very ugly for the current custodians.

I totally agree, I had given this board a lot of slack, probably far too much but Murty being appointed after 9 weeks was the last straw, I was furious. 

I will still support the team no matter what, but I really don’t know what to do to get some sort of change. 

No much we can do at this stage. 

They have our money on terms on STs. Most merchandise will already be bought for Xmas and we won’t get a cup run in terms of ticket sales. So basically they can do what ever they want without fear of repercussion. 

I expect some nonsense story to be peddled to the fans come end of may for people to renew, but I think most fans will see through this lying crooked bastard and hopefully boycott STs until we see improvement and investment. 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

No much we can do at this stage. 

They have our money on terms on STs. Most merchandise will already be bought for Xmas and we won’t get a cup run in terms of ticket sales. So basically they can do what ever they want without fear of repercussion. 

I expect some nonsense story to be peddled to the fans come end of may for people to renew, but I think most fans will see through this lying crooked bastard and hopefully boycott STs until we see improvement and investment. 

But that’s the thing season ticket sales are our main investment, and I can’t see them dipping into there own pockets massively. 

So without season ticket sales we as fans are resigning to mediocrity. 

If everyone boycotted then maybe it would work but it would end up a half baked affair with 17k season tickets. Enough to light the lights, there would be squad downsizes and then we really are a mid table club. Not the way to go in my opinion 

Just now, Trooblue said:

Just pray that King walks away next month. The process of cleansing the Board and creating the possibility that someone might be prepared to invest in the club can only start when he goes. As long as he is around, the club is screwed. 

So it’s just a sit and hope exercise? 

14 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Call an EGM and force the cunts to answer why they think they can rip the cunt out of the fans and the clubs honour and traditions. 

We have no one with the authority or baws to call one. 

This mob seem to be untouchable at the moment and they know it. 

Weaels like robertson and Allen rolled out in front of the media to announce that an under 20 Coach will be the new manager after 2 months of looking, and smuggly proclaiming his is the best choice for the job. 

I hope someone gets a hold of these bastards. I really do 

Nothing will happen as we loyal fans will keep turning up paying the money,thats why our loyalty is going to be our downfall.Only way now is not putting bums on seats or a mass walkout ,but it wont work as the loyal fans just wont do that sort of thing.

2 hours ago, couchman15 said:

I totally agree, I had given this board a lot of slack, probably far too much but Murty being appointed after 9 weeks was the last straw, I was furious. 

I will still support the team no matter what, but I really don’t know what to do to get some sort of change. 

9 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

You keep thinking it can't get worse,but wait till you see the shite signings we make in january

A handful of English rejects found by this tit Allen, who will think he is doing a great job. 

Be as well just closing the doors for the rest of the season and giving everyone a 3-0 win. 

Saves the embarrassment of watching this team every week. 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

A handful of English rejects found by this tit Allen, who will think he is doing a great job. 

Be as well just closing the doors for the rest of the season and giving everyone a 3-0 win. 

Saves the embarrassment of watching this team every week. 

Killie get mulumba ,hibs get barker, we get nemane ffs that's mark Allen for you