Barras Art and Design

j1mgg

8 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

any Bear who wants to watch an old firm in a mixed crowd can take a fuck to themselves.

All these new age wankers enjoying the 'bants' with all their taig pals :megaanguish:

I very rarely associate with any taigs and certainly not during an old firm but loads of bears these days have loads of taig pals, gives me the boak

FOLLOW WITH PRIDE, PERSONALLY, I'd raze the barras to the ground with all the taigs inside

Used to be a great wee place around the Barras that  sold mussels from LochFyne, I suppose that's long gone?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

FOLLOW WITH PRIDE, PERSONALLY, I'd raze the barras to the ground with all the taigs inside

Used to be a great wee place around the Barras that  sold mussels from LochFyne, I suppose that's long gone?

it's still there, i was there today, the grub is still top notch

11 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Now all tainted with stale pish from taigs.

All these new age wankers throwing in a bit of all nclusive oirish cultural music to get the feet tapping. That'll be taig feet.

Sad thing is, the whole of the Gallowgate being razed by taigs (GCC) for taigs to make them more comfortable at the expense of the PUL community council tax payers. 

Watched a game before in a pub in the town, mid 90's league cup McCoist got the only goal I think when I was a student with a couple of Tim mates ,    I went fucking  bananas and only about 3 other cunts saying yes get in their in the fucking pub and I'm still jumping around like a mad man letting the cunts know we run the show and one of the guys I was with was in the toilet when we scored and he told me the next day his heart just sunk and he knew he had to come out and get pelters off me also  

Rubbed it right into the cunts that night but would never watch it in mixed company again, that and we a shite now and would ne 90mins of torture 

can just picture all these fannies combing their beards, kissing their boyfriends before going to costa for a biscotti and espresso then heading to Bridgets Wine Bar to sit with their taig pals to watch the game getting called H*** and zombies and Torys while discussing Catalonian independence and their gluten intake and how Thatcher ruined their life 

13 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

can just picture all these fannies combing their beards, kissing their boyfriends before going to costa for a biscotti and espresso then heading to Bridgets Wine Bar to sit with their taig pals to watch the game getting called H*** and zombies and Torys while discussing Catalonian independence and their gluten intake and how Thatcher ruined their life 

The first drink will be on graham spiers

9 minutes ago, Monkeynuts77 said:

Aye mon we will head down to the gallowgate for the game and next time the Tim’s can come to Bridgton for cheese n wine it will be a good laugh ?

we should have a mixed crowd like the shittest derby on Earth in Liverpool 

Full of wee fannies dying to get their picture taken cuddling their mate who supports the other side of the divide and upload it to Facebook and Twitter.

I went to games with a boy who came across as a diehard but I recently had to delete the cunt as he has turned into one of these new age Rangers fans even though he was there during Walter’s first spell. When the tarrier fans do anything wrong the cunt posted that we shouldn’t take the moral high ground because of Manchester and if they beat us he will say it’s only a game and we’re all pals no matter our colours.

Cunts like that are worse than actual taigs.

3 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Full of wee fannies dying to get their picture taken cuddling their mate who supports the other side of the divide and upload it to Facebook and Twitter.

I went to games with a boy who came across as a diehard but I recently had to delete the cunt as he has turned into one of these new age Rangers fans even though he was there during Walter’s first spell. When the tarrier fans do anything wrong the cunt posted that we shouldn’t take the moral high ground because of Manchester and if they beat us he will say it’s only a game and we’re all pals no matter our colours.

"I'm a Rangers fan but..." 

Cunts give me the boak. 

15 hours ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

The same kinda cunts who agree its ok for wee boys to wear dresses. Societal parasites.