Kris Boyd has his say on the boardroom liars

K.A.I

25 minutes ago, willygers4life said:

So now it's a who else would take over. Do You know any successful businessmen that knows about running a football club.

Lies lets start 1: nomad where is it? 2: we will stay on the stock exchange? 3: I will personally put in £30m with another  £20m from.other investors over 4 year. Well where is it? 4: we will front load and treble the wage bill the challenge celtic. And again where is it?

That's just 4 little lies told by king.

As for the courts cases so could have been kept out of court by actually keeping the mouth shut and sorting it like businessmen. But instead you had king spouting shit before hand. Then you have the court case that sd brought in regards to murray and king breaching the rr contract. King being brought to court last Xmas by ashley. So yes you are correct in some cases being required but others happened cause of some pettiness of king to try 1 up ashley and its.only cost the club.

Another lie we was told that loans are bad. But now they are good, so which is it.

Instead of loans why didn't the board use the ability theynhad previously been giving and have a rights issue twice. Wouldnt that have been better than auctioning off future money from shares

If you add to that the interference from King and the hostile takeover. King has done the most damage to the clubs recovery.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Aye, I forgot what that board room section was like until now. No wonder people avoid it :lol:

That's me out of here. If people think the board are corrupt or all the rest of it then fair enough. I just think they are not as bad as some make out.

:lol:  There's sharks in there mate.  Best to steer clear . 

13 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Bang on the money.

None of it new, but plenry of denial this end as many contnue to bury their heads in the sand.

Agree this board have run their race and need to go. Who would replace them is the big question let’s be realistic since the SDM era we’ve had a succession of charletons running the team for their own benefit.

4 hours ago, William McBeath said:

I don't remember, was it £10 million and now over £16 million? Can I ask you if you were happier with the old lot?

I get every cunts angry with the way things are and letting of steam. That's fair enough. I don't believe the board are as bad as made out though given the state we have been in. We needed rid of all the previous scumbags.

Who cares about the old lot, when will they stop being used as an excuse for this lots failings

By season end we'll owe 23mill, be lucky to finish 2nd place, have no manager, no retail deal, and we currently have a chairman who flaunts whatever laws and rules he deems fit to the detriment of our club