Kris Boyd has his say on the boardroom liars

K.A.I

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Kilmarnock player trashing us in the media and we're all cheering him on. What a fucking place.

What a fucking place indeed, a place where any idiot can read what Boyd said here and actually manage to get offended rather than seeing that he's quite clearly correct. What a fucking place. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me he's spot on however Murty got a point there last year so that would be the boards point? If we win today is that the boards 3 points?

Managers live and die by results and from Murty to mourinho for me they are all culpable. 

Whatever happens today had GM been appointed afters Aberdeen and hibs you couldn't argue but to appoint him when they did was shambolic.

What happens on the pitch it's down to those involved and in the dug out.

I wanted rid of the last board but also gave ally it stinking for results as that's his bag

Boyd is spot on with what he says, at the end of the day the only group of folk that's to blame is the board, they have appointed about 25% of our total managers in our history, and we can't keep doing that without it turning arkund and biting us on the arse. 

Things need to change and it needs to start with the board being open and transparent by accepted the blame for the failings of the club that we have witnessed and then cone clean about what has changed in regards to the original plans about funding.

Any1 still trying to say it's not the boards fault but all the managers and who they bought. Well who brought those managers in exactly? 

People are focusing too much on the Murty line - it’s obvious what he means as he explains it quite well that he’s been thrown in there without a life jacket and with hopeless players that he’s not signed doing his best - if that was ok for Pedro during the 5-1 shambles at Ibrox why can Murty not be afforded the same?

for what it’s worth I’m a believer in the manager is responsible but Murty isn’t a Rangers manager, the board have made him one to scapegoat themselves once again 

If that makes uncomfortable reading for the current board good, it has been a backslapping easy ride for them so far and it's time the old spotlight was adjusted to full glare on the directors box, not a single fan wanted this mess as the outcome but hey we are where we are and the transparency promised was like one of Whyte or Greens cake tomorrow soundbites.

7 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

He’s the cause but the root cause are the idiots who thought Pedro was a good idea.

And still the same idiots are running our club, shameless arrogant arseholes who refuse to step aside, I've said before on here that the person responsible for hiring caxiniah should and must be outed. 

8 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fuck, he's certainly piled on in there. Likewise, I'm surprised smeone with his profile went for it. Board will be raging at this. However it's been a long time coming.

Maybe this will now prompt SMSM to follow up on what they already know and think and start taking this board to task. LBH, King with his baggage and track record thus far, he has been given an easy ride and if they do go for him, it won't be pretty.

The media and the bheasts are happy King is in charge cos they know he's skint and we will lurch from one crisis to another.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

People are focusing too much on the Murty line - it’s obvious what he means as he explains it quite well that he’s been thrown in there without a life jacket and with hopeless players that he’s not signed doing his best - if that was ok for Pedro during the 5-1 shambles at Ibrox why can Murty not be afforded the same?

for what it’s worth I’m a believer in the manager is responsible but Murty isn’t a Rangers manager, the board have made him one to scapegoat themselves once again 

He is spot on when he talks about the timing of the Murty appointment as well

A clear deflection from the real news that day and not done in the interest of the club but done in the interest of DK

3 minutes ago, Carsons Dog said:

He is spot on when he talks about the timing of the Murty appointment as well

A clear deflection from the real news that day and not done in the interest of the club but done in the interest of DK

It’s so obvious really he really is a shameless bastard of a man 

8 hours ago, FSM said:

And if celtic had signed him instead he'd be a celtic fan right now.

I honestly think if Neil Lennon had written this article you'd be cheering him on as well. Like I said, what a fucking place, happy to let any cunt have a go at us.

You don’t know Kris then do you? He and his family have blue blood running through his veins !  He is far more qualified to speak out than most having played for and against this team  hard truths that have to be said  it’s time we all woke up or very soon our club will be back where we were5/6yrs ago !!!

Mendacious and the board being called out for being the slime balls that they are, is a good thing. Murty being used as a shield by the board for when it goes wrong is not a good thing. Boyd has expressed that Murty has been thrown under a bus and when it starts to go wrong we should focus on the real targets for Rangers being where they are and resist the temptation to just blame Murty for every thing. For me Murty gets a bit of a free pass as he has not bought any of these players and they are clearly not up to standard, with the exception of Morelos and McCrory, both young but both showing the heart to play unlike most of the squad and first team. Murty's sin is ambition and thinking he can do the Rangers job with not a lot of experience; Mendacious and the board saw that he wanted it and he suits their need for someone to blame when it goes wrong. They must be hoping that we focus only on Murty and forget about them, so Boyd highlighting this is good because the hard of thinking would not have figured it out. 

is there a stronger word than hate? Cos that word doesn’t justify my feelings towards this board and I doubt they’ll be able to do anything to change that.  

Boyd is bang on the money but these peices should be coming from 1872.  They were formed to hold the board to account but a few benefits will have put paid to that.  There are so many self serving wankers in our club and support and for what exactly?  To see us struggle to beat utter shite and lose to utter shite?  What’s the point? Hope the cunts get Ebola or something

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Murty will be responsible for the team selection, tactics, subs, motivation etc and rightly will be assessed on that. Similarly the players will be assessed individually and collectively. If we win they'll deserve and get huge credit. If not, there'll be blame and criticism. Rightly so, he IS manager and they are our team.

That said, whilst I will condemn Murty for the 3 last defeats, my expectations going there are always lower so if they don't end up with a good result but do their best and are simply beat by a better team then I am more tolerant of the situation.  The above was a wee comment in response to your post. 

That aside I agree fully with Boyd. He is saying what most of us feel. And he is justified more so having just put us to the sword and as a pro footballer seen 1st hand the poor team we are.

He's not done it in a way that gives the club a kicking, he's stated the awful current status, what should have been done, the on going problems with hangers on and the root cause. It's bang in the money.

I'm delighted someone in the msm is doing so, hopefully those who aren't on forums etc and blindly support King take stock of it. Any such public shot fired at this Board via sms is welcomed.

Well seeing the usual suspects are shooting the messenger and stating folk are creaming themselves. This they may be cunts but they're our cunts so don't criticise attitude is utterly embarrassing.

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Oh they will!

Boyd IS part of MSM and not under the control of fat bastard jabba and he very publcly called them out.

Our board tried to do a very public hatchet job on McInnes after he turned us down, "he's not ready for us", then appointed Murty! 

You live by the sword and you will die by it. This board signed their death warrant, the day and hour they took us over on a platform of lies, deceipt and duplicity in the concert party. Looks like the devil wants paying. Fuck every last one of them.

Can you stop spelling deceit with a p in it. Out of all the things you post that are really annoying, for some reason this jumps out at me every time.