Kris Boyd has his say on the boardroom liars

K.A.I

1 hour ago, William McBeath said:

No, we can go back to the late 1990s if your talking about the mismanagement of the club. No doubt someone will say these guys where on the board then and they would have a good point. Certainly more so than blaming them for the state we have been in since administration because the vast majority of that lies with all the chancers who took large wads and left us tied up to dodgy deals.

My main criticism of the board is Pedro. That was a shocking appointment. 

The boards worst appointment was not Pedro it was Robertson. This is the guy that thinks getting a few 100k extra in on sponsorship is us doing well. We should be aiming for a turnover before Europe of 50m plus which would allow us to grow and invest in our squad to win the league. We don’t need someone to give us 20 or 30 odd million as without the right foundations that would quickly be lost and wasted.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter pish.

The whole fucking planet know we are being shafted.

As for, what more can this board do?!  You are havng a giraffe. Let us start with the truth. This board were elected on a platform of lies, deceit and duplicity as it all unravells.

A strangle hold on our club through soft loans that are the vehicle for THEM to line their pockets in allocating themselves cheap shares. Then there is the abuse of C1872. Year on year losses, with accounts reading like the script from Armageddon. The many court cases, with the last one which will have King walk away and if he pulls his loans we are in admin 2.

These self serving incompetent bastards are destroying us are we are paying them for the privelage. The sooner these cunts are exposed and hounded, before they put us to the wall, will be the day our club start regain it's integrity and long held values that the career criminal set about destroying.

Life must great with your head firmly buried in the sand.

The only thing factual you've typed is the loans and court cases. Would you rather we didn't get the loans or downsized? Is it the boards fault our income is much lower than the past? Would you rather Lambias and co than the court cases?

You talk about head in the sand whilst your hatred of King clearly distorts your view of the board.

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

what a load of drivel

they can't be expected to do any better 

they don't have the money

they're held back because the Club was run so badly before 

do yous lot have a list of bullshit excuses that you have to include in every post

everything you have said has already been said by the rest of the surrender monkeys and appeasers and it's all fucking bollocks

The standards have completely fallen, fans like yourself now see us as a top 6 club and seem happy with that for now.

When we played the taigs under McCoist most fans still believed we could win but no most fans are accepting the likelihood of a doing off them and think "oh well there's nothing we can do about it" because the standards are now lower under King than they were under the old board.

So enough of your bullshit about how things are just the way they are and how the Board are doing the best they can because we are first and foremost a football Club and the football is as bad as it's been under any board and the fans confidence is lower than it's ever been in my lifetime

Makes me sick how low we've dropped and how some fans are still trying to portray King as a saviour and pretending it's fine that were going into an Old Firm expecting to get beat by 3 or 4 goals

A significant portion of our support are glib and shameless hypocrites - yourself included. Actually praising the Board for providing loans when that was one of the worst listed crimes of the previous board. Yous have double standards and seem to care more about King than you do Rangers because if the state of the Club under the old board was enough to merit anger and  boycotts then the state of the Club under King should do the same because it's just as bad or even worse if you consider we are paying more for STs now that we were before.

But fans like yourself want to ignore the facts and hypocrisy and bury your heads in the sand and lie to the faces of other Bears. 

This sums up the hypocrites

image.png.454128376a38e18142a759c66b66a585.png

9 minutes ago, gj923 said:

The boards worst appointment was not Pedro it was Robertson. This is the guy that thinks getting a few 100k extra in on sponsorship is us doing well. We should be aiming for a turnover before Europe of 50m plus which would allow us to grow and invest in our squad to win the league. We don’t need someone to give us 20 or 30 odd million as without the right foundations that would quickly be lost and wasted.

Doesn't really impress me either though that's more to do with the silly statements as it's difficult to increase revenues without a good team. That's why we need money for the team imo. How would you go about raising our income to £50 million? If you know then I want you as his replacement.

12 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

I don't agree with some of this but in a rush now to get ready.

Transparency seems to be some kind of stick to beat them with. We had essays of updates on the club site and interviews. Do we need personal phone calls or something. Most boards tell their fans less than us. Ask the Geordies.

What lies? Do you mean the 30 million up front? Nobody with any sense believed that but so far they have put in around 16 million in loans without interest or taking the stadium name or image type rights and we will obviously need more.

The court cases are all to do with getting Rangers off the scumbags or trying to break contracts. I would rather that than still be watching Lambias and co taking what they could. Would you rather we were still with them instead of the court cases?

The McInnes statement was lousy I agree. With regards the manager. He knocked us back. Not much we can do about that. It will be difficult to get a good manager as it's a tough challenge right now and no one of decent standing wants to look like a failure. I'd have appointed someone till the end of the season though.

Because people are pissed off at the board they think I'm backing them. Tell me who you think we should replace them with and I'll probably agree. I don't know anybody. I'd love a new owner with enough money to get us back competing properly. I just don't think the current board are scumbags or as bad as made out. I used to worry that we would lose the stadium to the last lot or go bust all together with the ones before then. Those boards were scum bags. This lot might not be the solution to our problems but I'd rather them than what we had until we have another option.

What do people propose instead of this board? I'd be happy to hear of solutions because it's all just criticisms from the likes of Boyd. 

It was transparency that everyone was looking for from the previous incumbents , so its only natural to expect the same . 

Pretty sure it was DK alone who would invest 30M not 16M amongst several individuals so yeah , when you say these things looking to get into a position of power , it is quite reasonable for people to expect you to deliver . 

I agree with you re Llambias and DM . 

As for replacing the board , again I agree , there really are no other options that look available , sadly . All we can do is put pressure on them to know that things aren' right , because they'e not . No way with a team with about 50000 attendance every home game be floundering with the standard of teams about us or be unable to attract a decent manager . That just isn't right . 

If these things arent said , and pressure put on them , this board will end up being as arrogant , and as oblivious to the fans expectations , as the previous one , if they aren't already . 

3 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

The only thing factual you've typed is the loans and court cases. Would you rather we didn't get the loans or downsized? Is it the boards fault our income is much lower than the past? Would you rather Lambias and co than the court cases?

You talk about head in the sand whilst your hatred of King clearly distorts your view of the board.

Ohh ffs, that old chesnut and more utter drivel and pish.

You obviously don't do simple economics or accounts, far less business. You are also trying to tell me  the only thing factual are loans and court cases, if that weren't more than enough. You're a worse case than I thought.

None of this is fuck all to do with Lambias and co and if you think that, your head must be further up king's arse than I thought. 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

what a load of drivel

they can't be expected to do any better 

they don't have the money

they're held back because the Club was run so badly before 

do yous lot have a list of bullshit excuses that you have to include in every post

everything you have said has already been said by the rest of the surrender monkeys and appeasers and it's all fucking bollocks

The standards have completely fallen, fans like yourself now see us as a top 6 club and seem happy with that for now.

When we played the taigs under McCoist most fans still believed we could win but no most fans are accepting the likelihood of a doing off them and think "oh well there's nothing we can do about it" because the standards are now lower under King than they were under the old board.

So enough of your bullshit about how things are just the way they are and how the Board are doing the best they can because we are first and foremost a football Club and the football is as bad as it's been under any board and the fans confidence is lower than it's ever been in my lifetime

Makes me sick how low we've dropped and how some fans are still trying to portray King as a saviour and pretending it's fine that were going into an Old Firm expecting to get beat by 3 or 4 goals

A significant portion of our support are glib and shameless hypocrites - yourself included. Actually praising the Board for providing loans when that was one of the worst listed crimes of the previous board. Yous have double standards and seem to care more about King than you do Rangers because if the state of the Club under the old board was enough to merit anger and  boycotts then the state of the Club under King should do the same because it's just as bad or even worse if you consider we are paying more for STs now that we were before.

But fans like yourself want to ignore the facts and hypocrisy and bury your heads in the sand and lie to the faces of other Bears. 

Oofftt there's yer dinner, supper and breakfast in the morning if you're still hungry, 

The amount of people still backing this shambles board is unreal mate

22 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

How much was our debt when king and co won the EGM, much is it now and have we made significant progress to justify said debt increase 

Isn't it strange how some folk welcomed any and every statement no matter who said them, against previous boards, but they howl at anything said against the lying shower of shit we have in the boardroom now.

Ffs wake up, King, Murray et al are killing OUR Club.

10 hours ago, FSM said:

And if celtic had signed him instead he'd be a celtic fan right now.

I honestly think if Neil Lennon had written this article you'd be cheering him on as well. Like I said, what a fucking place, happy to let any cunt have a go at us.

What has he said that is wrong???? 

The only folk trashing our club is the cunts in Blazers. 

11 minutes ago, gmcf said:

It was transparency that everyone was looking for from the previous incumbents , so its only natural to expect the same . 

Pretty sure it was DK alone who would invest 30M not 16M amongst several individuals so yeah , when you say these things looking to get into a position of power , it is quite reasonable for people to expect you to deliver . 

I agree with you re Llambias and DM . 

As for replacing the board , again I agree , there really are no other options that look available , sadly . All we can do is put pressure on them to know that things aren' right , because they'e not . No way with a team with about 50000 attendance every home game be floundering with the standard of teams about us or be unable to attract a decent manager . That just isn't right . 

If these things arent said , and pressure put on them , this board will end up being as arrogant , and as oblivious to the fans expectations , as the previous one , if they aren't already . 

Yeah I agree with that. Pressure always helps. Just don't want to see demonstrations or the sort of stuff that gives the media and haters a field day. Especially as we have no alternative. If a new buyer comes along I'd be happy with it then.

With the manager I mean the good ones would be unlikely to accept giving we have hardly any transfer funds, a mediocre squad of players, and a rival with a lot more funds and better players already. Nobody but the unemployed has beens, risky foreigners, or those at the likes of St Johnstone would take the job. 

Kings a sly liar. We all know that. He was always non commital about the total sum but I never expected it. It was about getting support to oust a bunch of rats so I can forgive him. Some clubs eventually lose their stadium to people like that and they were doing some terrible deals.

The transparacy thing is a strange one to me. I don't expect to know our business until it's done. It seems to me that the website has been full of updates. 

Again though as I can see the replies going off at the top of the screen, I'm not pro any board and would gladly see them replaced with someone with the funds to take us forward.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What has he said that is wrong???? 

The only folk trashing our club is the cunts in Blazers. 

Can't be arsed getting dragged back into this shit-show, but if you take the time to read my other posts on the thread you'll see that it wasn't what he was saying that I had an issue with.

52 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

I don't agree with some of this but in a rush now to get ready.

Transparency seems to be some kind of stick to beat them with. We had essays of updates on the club site and interviews. Do we need personal phone calls or something. Most boards tell their fans less than us. Ask the Geordies.

What lies? Do you mean the 30 million up front? Nobody with any sense believed that but so far they have put in around 16 million in loans without interest or taking the stadium name or image type rights and we will obviously need more.

The court cases are all to do with getting Rangers off the scumbags or trying to break contracts. I would rather that than still be watching Lambias and co taking what they could. Would you rather we were still with them instead of the court cases?

The McInnes statement was lousy I agree. With regards the manager. He knocked us back. Not much we can do about that. It will be difficult to get a good manager as it's a tough challenge right now and no one of decent standing wants to look like a failure. I'd have appointed someone till the end of the season though.

Because people are pissed off at the board they think I'm backing them. Tell me who you think we should replace them with and I'll probably agree. I don't know anybody. I'd love a new owner with enough money to get us back competing properly. I just don't think the current board are scumbags or as bad as made out. I used to worry that we would lose the stadium to the last lot or go bust all together with the ones before then. Those boards were scum bags. This lot might not be the solution to our problems but I'd rather them than what we had until we have another option.

What do people propose instead of this board? I'd be happy to hear of solutions because it's all just criticisms from the likes of Boyd. 

So now it's a who else would take over. Do You know any successful businessmen that knows about running a football club.

Lies lets start 1: nomad where is it? 2: we will stay on the stock exchange? 3: I will personally put in £30m with another  £20m from.other investors over 4 year. Well where is it? 4: we will front load and treble the wage bill the challenge celtic. And again where is it?

That's just 4 little lies told by king.

As for the courts cases so could have been kept out of court by actually keeping the mouth shut and sorting it like businessmen. But instead you had king spouting shit before hand. Then you have the court case that sd brought in regards to murray and king breaching the rr contract. King being brought to court last Xmas by ashley. So yes you are correct in some cases being required but others happened cause of some pettiness of king to try 1 up ashley and its.only cost the club.

Another lie we was told that loans are bad. But now they are good, so which is it.

Instead of loans why didn't the board use the ability theynhad previously been giving and have a rights issue twice. Wouldnt that have been better than auctioning off future money from shares

10 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Ohh ffs, that old chesnut and more utter drivel and pish.

You obviously don't do simple economics or accounts, far less business. You are also trying to tell me  the only thing factual are loans and court cases, if that weren't more than enough. You're a worse case than I thought.

None of this is fuck all to do with Lambias and co and if you think that, your head must be further up king's arse than I thought. 

Another insightful post devoid of points. We all know you love a good board thread but your barking up the wrong tree. I don't care much for this board or any for that matter. I'd get rid of them quicker than you if I had a better option. That's what's missing in Boyd's article and threads like this.

Edit . Sorry meant as a reply to @William McBeath .

Yeah . I guess we are all so disillusioned right now that the anger is starting to bubble . 

And to be fair , they'e brought a lot of it upon themselves . I don't see any major changes because there really aren't  any . But if it works as a wake up call to them , it'll have been worth it . 

Just now, FSM said:

Can't be arsed getting dragged back into this shit-show, but if you take the time to read my other posts on the thread you'll see that it wasn't what he was saying that I had an issue with.

I have read them, and I can see where your coming from. 

But not one person in our so-called fan leaders gang has said a single word against this shambles of a board. While we are sinking further and further into the shit. 

At this moment I will take anybody shining the light on these cunts running our club, they need to be removed. 

7 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Yeah I agree with that. Pressure always helps. Just don't want to see demonstrations or the sort of stuff that gives the media and haters a field day. Especially as we have no alternative. If a new buyer comes along I'd be happy with it then.

With the manager I mean the good ones would be unlikely to accept giving we have hardly any transfer funds, a mediocre squad of players, and a rival with a lot more funds and better players already. Nobody but the unemployed has beens, risky foreigners, or those at the likes of St Johnstone would take the job. 

Kings a sly liar. We all know that. He was always non commital about the total sum but I never expected it. It was about getting support to oust a bunch of rats so I can forgive him. Some clubs eventually lose their stadium to people like that and they were doing some terrible deals.

The transparacy thing is a strange one to me. I don't expect to know our business until it's done. It seems to me that the website has been full of updates. 

Again though as I can see the replies going off at the top of the screen, I'm not pro any board and would gladly see them replaced with someone with the funds to take us forward.

So much wrong with that. 

2 hours ago, William McBeath said:

The board made a howler with appointing Pedro. That always sets a club back and it's even more of sore one to take when the club isn't in a good place. We should be better than we are by now but hiring and backing the wrong manager nearly always causes problems in terms of progress.

Out with this though I don't know what people expect from them. They ended the line of chancers ripping us off and have been trying to sort things out with regards to the dodgy deals left behind by former boards. They have as difficult a job as any manager we appoint. It's always going to be the case that they will get vilified the longer we remain one of the also rans but without serious money there is no quick solution to our problems. They don't have the sort of cash we need and that's the biggest gripe I have with them because they should be trying to find a buyer.

Maybe they are open to offers right enough but there is no interest. It's easy to see why. It's because our club has been so badly run and is not in a good place financially. This was the case when they took over. No one else is interested because it's such a difficult task to make us the no 1 club in Scotland again. We can slaughter them all we want but  it won't change these facts. They are just not rich enough to restore us as quickly as we would like. Blame them for that all you want but the truth is that they have actually been subsidising us with loans. We would have less to spend without them and would probably still be borrowing Newcastle youth players.

As for Boyd, it's easy to come out with stuff for pissed off supporters  by mirroring their concerns but he does the club no favours because it just makes the whole situation worse if fans turn on the board as without big money from new owners there is no quick fix. It's easy to throw stones from the sidelines but it's a lot more difficult to offer real solutions. How would he fix it if he was on the board? Would he subsidise us or downsize us? I see he thinks he can also sort the team out by bringing in physical players and doing an O'neil. That scum team cost fucking millions. I agree we could do with a more physical approach but if it was as easy as that Motherwell would be champions. We will need more than brawn to win titles again. We need good players and they usually cost money. So again it comes down to money. The board have backed the managers as far as I can see. Boyd also seems to blame them for the players the managers have brought in. Not so sure that is fair either. Blame them for picking the manager but not the players. Picking Pedro is the main blunder made by this board. They won't be the last board in football to pick the wrong man though. Pedro was so bad though that I would chase them for that alone if there was other options.

Maybe the solution is Boyd himself right enough. He appears to know it all and would no doubt have us sorted quickly. Maybe he could be the first player/chairman/manager. What a guy :craphead:

There's none so blind as those that refuse to see.

32 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Doesn't really impress me either though that's more to do with the silly statements as it's difficult to increase revenues without a good team. That's why we need money for the team imo. How would you go about raising our income to £50 million? If you know then I want you as his replacement.

Our retail, commercial, sponsorship is either them same or less than it was before this board came in. Our sponsorship is less than the sheep ffs. With competenant people running it this would increase dramatically. Instead we have the ex Motherwell ceo who doesn’t have a clue how to make this happen

13 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How much was our debt when king and co won the EGM, much is it now and have we made significant progress to justify said debt increase 

I don't remember, was it £10 million and now over £16 million? Can I ask you if you were happier with the old lot?

I get every cunts angry with the way things are and letting of steam. That's fair enough. I don't believe the board are as bad as made out though given the state we have been in. We needed rid of all the previous scumbags.

8 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Edit . Sorry meant as a reply to @William McBeath .

Yeah . I guess we are all so disillusioned right now that the anger is starting to bubble . 

And to be fair , they'e brought a lot of it upon themselves . I don't see any major changes because there really aren't  any . But if it works as a wake up call to them , it'll have been worth it . 

Aye, I forgot what that board room section was like until now. No wonder people avoid it :lol:

That's me out of here. If people think the board are corrupt or all the rest of it then fair enough. I just think they are not as bad as some make out.