Jimmy Nicholl speaks

Smile

14 minutes ago, KWBear said:

I actually think the current setup could just fucking work 

I like Murty, I think he’s an intelligent coach but, like so many, I had (still have) my reservations on whether he could be a successful manager for our club. However, with Jimmy in place I can’t help but feel good about this management team. 

58 minutes ago, KWBear said:

I honestly think having somebody like Nicholl in there will bring Murty on as a manager. It’s a great move IMO. Murty is more intelligent than people give him credit for. He’s not a highly rated coach for nothing and despite having a more reserved nature, it looks like he gets what is needed a lot more than Caixinha ever did.

3 hours ago, KWBear said:

Wish I had your optimism but im not going to get swayed on a draw with the scum and sound bites. The board have written this season off with their appointment of Murty. We were in touching distance of the taigs and we fucked it. I’ll never forgive them for that!

18 hours ago, Inigo said:

Agree with that actually. 

Horrific accent you boys have, but feels somehow comforting at Rangers.

:lol: 

It is. I always find it strange when I go to other countries and people say they love how nice an accent I have. It's associated with guns and intimidation, it's hardly a nice accent

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol: 

It is. I always find it strange when I go to other countries and people say they love how nice an accent I have. It's associated with guns and intimidation, it's hardly a nice accent

Catch yerfuckin' self oan.

Was at a game yesterday with Derek Spence who was a Northern Ireland team mate of Jimmy Nicholl. He thinks the world of Jimmy Nicholl and reckons he will be a tremendous asset to us. Had some great stories which helped me get over the defeat for my local amateur club. Said he once had a trial with Rangers too as a kid but Rangers opted for Derek  Parlane instead.

34 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Was at a game yesterday with Derek Spence who was a Northern Ireland team mate of Jimmy Nicholl. He thinks the world of Jimmy Nicholl and reckons he will be a tremendous asset to us. Had some great stories which helped me get over the defeat for my local amateur club. Said he once had a trial with Rangers too as a kid but Rangers opted for Derek  Parlane instead.

Was that the Derek Spence who played for Blackpool?

9 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

I've still got my late 70's white Blackpool away top with his number on it ?

I grew up in Blackpool & my old man took me to the home games.

Hi. Yeah I used to go about then. Used to drink with Derek and others in the Mariners Bar. He knows every bugger. We picked him up yesterday just as he was buying a bacon buttie. He was chattering away that much he had his first bite 30 minutes later and complained because it was cold. ?