Rangers Colt team could be in League 2 from next season

18 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

:dance: Knew that one would get a bite. :cheers:

They have a few out. 5 or 6 younger players. A few very highly rated. 

A bite?:megaanguish:

That never really answered my question, who are they?

I would have thought they kept their best youth players to play in their respective champions league fixtures.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Would this mean that our development team would no longer be playing against European opposition?   Our Dev squad have done well against European sides, the timing of this is odd?

Just imagine the next McCrories development playing in Division 2.

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

You don't know who they have out on loan, fair enough.

Wardrop, McCart, Benyu, Lindsay, Christie, Thomson and now Morgan who would all likely be involved in a reserve team. Older players Cifti and Sviatchenko as well. Possibly more. Fuck knows. Who really cares. 

9 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Would this mean that our development team would no longer be playing against European opposition?   Our Dev squad have done well against European sides, the timing of this is odd?

Steven Gerrard left Ibrox laughing about how shite we were. 

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Wardrop, McCart, Benyu, Lindsay, Christie, Thomson and now Morgan who would all likely be involved in a reserve team. Older players Cifti and Sviatchenko as well. Possibly more. Fuck knows. Who really cares. 

You by the sounds of things.

5 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

You seem to care, in fact, you know more about the child molesters than about the Rangers.

@plumbGER is a wank for beating me to that.

Just now, plumbGER said:

You by the sounds of things.

My only concern is Rangers. I would love our young lads to go and win lower league titles but i get the feeling this is to suit celtic and celtic only, as everything in Scottish football is. I like the fact we are all over the place playing foreign opposition. A nice change from getting horsed every week from Hibs, celtic and Aberdeen reserves. 

21 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

You clearly care you tragic cunt

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

We would be able to mix it up. The colt team wouldn't be in any cup competition, and league two teams hardly ever play midweek. Currently we are only playing European youth teams once or twice a month. We can easily fit in that schedule with League two schedule.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

We would be able to mix it up. The colt team wouldn't be in any cup competition, and league two teams hardly ever play midweek. Currently we are only playing European youth teams once or twice a month. We can easily fit in that schedule with League two schedule.

The European thing is currently only for this season anyway. We’re expected to be back in the Scottish development leagues as far as I know.