• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, BallochBear said:

Just went onto our website to check K.O. tonight was at 19:45 and was staggered to discover it's at sheepdome, what a bunch twats, see below.

"Rangers take on Aberdeen at Pittodrie tomorrow and we’ve pulled together everything about the fixture in one handy place."

:wanker:

Im with you on this as even a young apprentice could get fix some off the basics ?

8ED2B7BA-91CB-46A7-8C89-78ECFC4D3EAA.png

4CCEAF8F-2332-48F7-AFAF-B52F5DC1BB06.png

4 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

It's nice to meet the only cunt in the world who has never made a mistake at their work.

It isn't just one mistake though the article goes on to give details of Pittodrie.   The web site often looks like it has been updated by a 12 year old as and when the kid can be bothered.   

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

It isn't just one mistake though the article goes on to give details of Pittodrie.   The web site often looks like it has been updated by a 12 year old as and when the kid can be bothered.   

I retract my smart arse comment then. Still don't think it's that big of a deal right enough.

7 minutes ago, PolarBear1972 said:

As if we didn' have bigger things to worry about. This place :duh::confused:

I don't think the op's meaning the board and Murty drop everything else and edit the website.

As said above, someones getting paid to have it up to date and correct, and they're not doing a good job of it.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

its a schoolboy error. There are football forums that pay more attention to their output than our club

The problem is the aforementioned schoolboy keeps making mistakes on  the web site.  It's one thing to print Pittodrie instead of Ibrox but it then goes on to list details of that dump.  The web site is poorly run, often full of spelling and grammatical errors, often not updated.   Someone is being paid to do the job and it isn't being done properly.  

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And Ticket Office (particularly re cccs). 

Correct. 

To be brutally honest a lot of things need a considerable amount of work,

The only shining example of progress for me is the youth department and it would be fair to say the scouting and player recruitment side has came on leaps this window. (very encouraging) 

Everything else would be highlighted with a "must do better" in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

It's nice to meet the only cunt in the world who has never made a mistake at their work.

To be fair to the OP, when such mistakes are put out on mass media like that, they usually do come in for a fair bit of stick, especially if such a basic error.

Most of us make ours behind closed doors!