Ibrox to airport

They Gnu

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Walk to Govan Asda they’ve got a freephone for private hires it’s about £7 I’m sure they take compared to getting a black hack on paisley road they’ve a set price of about £16 I think 

This, straight on the motorway from here as well. Black hacks a total rip off.

Asda as said above. Might be a bit busy though. 

When I'm getting a taxi home, I'll walk to up Dumbreck Road and phone one to Dumbreck Avenue on my way. Usually just getting there at the same time as it arrives, so you won't be waiting long. 

Right beside the M77 too, and traffic isn't too bad.

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Lookup a local firm and get them to pick you up at hotel in airport. Be half the price of those airport cunts. They just take the piss cause business folk don't give a fuck.

Al you do realise he wants to go to the airport not from!!

2 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Asda can take ages to get out of on a matchday.

Done it once & was in there for about 40 odd minutes, wouldn't recommend it.

Get the subway from Govan cross to the town then train to Paisley Gilmour and get a taxi from there.

Agree with this-- i'm a Private Hire driver and i know most drivers avoid Asda when the Bears are at home due to the time getting in and out.

I'll be at the game so i can't take you but if you walk a bit further than Asda onto Paisley Road West to the Co-op our base is right across the road at the entrance being used for Craigton Crematorium-- you'ii get one right away( 0141 883 3333). Approx cost £14 which includes the £2 drop off/ rip off charge.!

9 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

Agree with this-- i'm a Private Hire driver and i know most drivers avoid Asda when the Bears are at home due to the time getting in and out.

I'll be at the game so i can't take you but if you walk a bit further than Asda onto Paisley Road West to the Co-op our base is right across the road at the entrance being used for Craigton Crematorium-- you'ii get one right away( 0141 883 3333). Approx cost £14 which includes the £2 drop off/ rip off charge.!

Sounds the way to go , thanks.