BBC AGAIN!

WCPRANGERS1

BBCKheredine

@BBCKheredine

An apology to @RangersFC : despite what I was told from China, there was indeed a multi-million euro bid, indeed bids, from Beijing Renhe for striker Alfredo Morelos, with varying options for how it would have been structured. This retracts, and corrects my previous tweet.

Fucking dafty:notallowed:

6 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

BBCKheredine

@BBCKheredine

An apology to @RangersFC : despite what I was told from China, there was indeed a multi-million euro bid, indeed bids, from Beijing Renhe for striker Alfredo Morelos, with varying options for how it would have been structured. This retracts, and corrects my previous tweet.

Fucking dafty:notallowed:

This retracts his previous tweet....which he hasn't deleted.

Why take the time to phone China if not to ridicule Rangers? He's tried digging around in the desperate hope of undermining the integrity of the bid quoted? 

Somehow doubt he'd go to the same lengths to discredit the manky mob's fanciful claims about dembele. 

For what it's worth that's what I take from this. Not for the first time this baldy fuck pig trying his utmost to slander The Gers. 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Storm in a teacup imo he got info wrong but was big enough to apologise that’s fine by me 

Can’t believe you can’t see it’s more than ‘just got wrong info’ 

hes a another Rangers hating prick simple as that 

20 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

A lot of it stems from the BBC employees (and others) wanting to believe the worst about us from the outset.  If there was no tendency to negative bias then sources would be checked and double checked before anything being made public.

They believe many names blog is gospel, Sutton should be BBC, and let BT be normal

36 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Can’t believe you can’t see it’s more than ‘just got wrong info’ 

hes a another Rangers hating prick simple as that 

He probably is, most at the bbc are but he got it wrong sbout a Morelos bid it’s not the end of the world or the biggest crime I’ve seen from they cunts 

50 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

A lot of it stems from the BBC employees (and others) wanting to believe the worst about us from the outset.  If there was no tendency to negative bias then sources would be checked and double checked before anything being made public.

Aye they were quick to check that Musonda never acutely played against Real.......not.

When it comes to Rangers they’ll go to the ends of the earth to check the facts, even if they get it wrong.

Timmy in my brothers work was apparently trying to call and email China and the club involved to get the truth straight from the source itself. He spent 20 mins on Google looking up Chinese Football Club email addresses and phone numbers and calling before giving up. He actually asked if they had an English translator. Something seriously wrong with them 

2 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Taig in my brothers work was apparently trying to call and email China and the club involved to get the truth straight from the source itself. He spent 20 mins on Google looking up Chinese Football Club email addresses and phone numbers and calling before giving up. He actually asked if they had an English translator. Something seriously wrong with them 

They want us dead there is no bridge building possible, we have to bury the cunts.

4 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

check the response from this taig :lol::lol:

Screenshot_20180201-174228.jpg

I detest social media because it gives fucktards like this a platform for their deluded, thick as fuck ramblings. Then someone on here inadvertently gives them a bigger platform. World is fucked.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

He probably is, most at the bbc are but he got it wrong sbout a Morelos bid it’s not the end of the world or the biggest crime I’ve seen from they cunts 

It is if it makes our manager out to be a liar when confirming said bids in a press conference.