Winning 55..

ricksen_da_best

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Seen it posted on twitter comparing the Super Bowl celebrations.

I don't think Glasgow will be big enough. 

When we get #55, imo it will be the greatest win of all titles in the past, the feeling is going to be unbelievable. Tell you right now, i will be rubbing every taig's nose i know right in it. Fuck the lot of the smelly bastards! #RantOver ?

If we are to become a title winning team again we need investment a board who know what their doing, a manager who knows what he is doing and a squad capable of winning on a weekly basis, sadly that's not us.

We will win the league again we are too big not to when that will be is open to debate. 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We won’t get 55 drawing 4 and losing 7 before the end of February. 

Fucking sick of these when we get 55 threads when we are so far from 55 is laughable. 

In our league drawing 4 and losing 7 is often not enough to win the league come May, let alone Feb as you stated and the way we are playing it could be worse come the end of may

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

In our league drawing 4 and losing 7 is often not enough to win the league come May, let alone Feb as you stated and the way we are playing it could be worse come the end of may

Simply looking forward I can see us losing at least another 3 games and probably a couple of draws. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Simply looking forward I can see us losing at least another 3 games and probably a couple of draws. 

Pretty much what I would be expecting in all honesty, especially with us still to play hibs and that mob away as well as possibly killie away I believe. 

Personally I can't see us going more than 3 or 4 games without dropping points somewhere which is a depressing thought. 

25 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We won’t get 55 drawing 4 and losing 7 before the end of February. 

Fucking sick of these when we get 55 threads when we are so far from 55 is laughable. 

Never said we where. Was comparing it to a victory talked about on twitter.

Something that will happen eventually. Whether it be 2 year or 20 year.

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Never said we where. Was comparing it to a victory talked about on twitter.

Something that will happen eventually. Whether it be 2 year or 20 year.

What will happen?? 55 

Why??

Folk are talking as if it’s a given that 55 will happen it’s just a matter of time. We need to make 55 happen and I’ve seen nothing to make me think it’s anytime soon.