*** The Official Ayr United v Rangers Thread ***

I’d like to see Morelos and Cummings up top together, need to get goals and confidence up. 

Wouldn’t mind a midfield with Rossiter in aswell if he’s fit, or even on the bench. Sounds like he had a good run out earlier in the week. 

I’m looking forward to seeing our line up and bench, hoping for a few changes but not too much that weakens the squad 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alnwick

Tav Bates Martin Halliday 

Goss

Holt ---------------------------------Docherty

Windass

Morelos Cummings

Probably best to rest some. But also good to give Halliday experience at LB (seeing as he's our back up), trying a different formation and giving Docherty 90 minutes.  

25 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Weather forecast is looking a bit rough, might be wise for those travelling to get in a wee bit earlier and secure a space in the covered area. Wouldnae fancy standing oot in the open if it is bad.

Got fucking soaked last time we was there but it was still bouncing. That said I’d rather be dry ha ha 

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Weather forecast is looking a bit rough, might be wise for those travelling to get in a wee bit earlier and secure a space in the covered area. Wouldnae fancy standing oot in the open if it is bad.

Seems to be cold with snow showers, if we can trust this forecast:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/0/2656708

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Alnwick

Tav Bates Martin Halliday 

Goss

Holt ---------------------------------Docherty

Windass

Morelos Cummings

Probably best to rest some. But also good to give Halliday experience at LB (seeing as he's our back up), trying a different formation and giving Docherty 90 minutes.  

You seem to have missed Miller from that starting line up. Doubt Murty will do the same.

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

Miller

Miller Miller Miller Miller 

Miller

Miller ---------------------------------Miller

Miller

Miller Miller

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You seem to have missed Miller from that starting line up. Doubt Murty will do the same.

On 9/2/2018 at 21:09, Laudrup1690 said:

Would give Morelos and Cummings a chance to play together and see how we get on.

docherty to get a start also 

I think Morelos doesn't enjoy playing upfront on his own and would love some of the pressure to provide the goals taken off him albeit he keeps putting in a shift that makes it easier to select him as a lone striker.

16 minutes ago, The Gers said:

Members on their forum bricking it, but fair play, there's not a single mention of sevco or new team pish. The OP called us Bears too.

I looked one of their forums the other day and they were giving it the usual patter. There was only about 4 people on it mind you. 

Archived