*** The Official Ayr United v Rangers Thread ***

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/02/2018 at 11:45, McKissock said:

I'd go:

Alnwick

Tav Bates Cardoso Halliday (Assuming John's not fit)

Candeias Docherty Holt Windass

Morelos Cummings

I think we're probably more likely to see Kranjcar in for Morelos or Cummings and Murphy to play as well. 

Holt for Goss, windass for Murphy (needs games) probably Bates for cardisso, and Martin for Bates and that's my team. Dochery for Goss halftime. Bates for Martin at halftime. Or at least by the 60th min for the sub's. Leavexone, just in case of injury etc...

I would go. 

Alnwick

Tav.   Bates.    Martin.   Halliday

Docherty.     Goss

Candeias.   Cummings.   Murphy

Morelos

We can’t underestimate Ayr they are very dangerous going forward and score a lot of goals (95 in all competitions this season)  Forrest is very fast up front and could cause us problems but I think we will win comfortably if we are switched on , it could be a high scoring game. 5-2 or something like that is my prediction 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Holt for Goss, windass for Murphy (needs games) probably Bates for cardisso, and Martin for Bates and that's my team. Dochery for Goss halftime. Bates for Martin at halftime. Or at least by the 60th min for the sub's. Leavexone, just in case of injury etc...

:huh:

4 hours ago, GeeSS said:

I would go. 

Alnwick

Tav.   Bates.    Martin.   Halliday

Docherty.     Goss

Candeias.   Cummings.   Murphy

Morelos

We can’t underestimate Ayr they are very dangerous going forward and score a lot of goals (95 in all competitions this season)  Forrest is very fast up front and could cause us problems but I think we will win comfortably if we are switched on , it could be a high scoring game. 5-2 or something like that is my prediction 

Does having no neck run in the family?

Hope we don't see Kranjcar he's done, we know what he can do.

Give someone who's actually going to play a part here next season a go.

11 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

"probably Bates for cardisso, and Martin for Bates" - So just Martin in place of Bates.

"Dochery for Goss halftime" - Docherty is already on the pitch, you swapped Holt for Goss.

I think The best formation for us is a 442 and this is the perfect game to test it out in.

candeias - tav is the most fruitful partnership in the team and John-Murphy is looking promising as well so I wouldn’t want any of them dropped.

its also plain to see that our play isn’t productive in front of goal with 1 up front. The final third play isn’t productive enough.

13 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

:confused:

16 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

I think The best formation for us is a 442 and this is the perfect game to test it out in.

candeias - tav is the most fruitful partnership in the team and John-Murphy is looking promising as well so I wouldn’t want any of them dropped.

its also plain to see that our play isn’t productive in front of goal with 1 up front. The final third play isn’t productive enough.

No it isn't

Archived