Rocksport - Steven Davis

RDFM

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

if you're not man enough to take it just say so mate, no need to quote me something I already know, that's like telling my cat to meow to piss me off.

I can take the abuse:lol:, the heirarchy frown upon it these days though, much to the detriment of the forum.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I can take the abuse:lol:, the heirarchy frown upon it these days though, much to the detriment of the forum.

You know that post was from 2014 right? Plus you get a warning, bit like a yellow card usually.

All the taig accusations are a bit boring but generally we are adults with an ability to take a name or use the bloody report button if we really REALLY upset their snowflake point of view.

18 minutes ago, Malvern said:

You know that post was from 2014 right? Plus you get a warning, bit like a yellow card usually.

All the taig accusations are a bit boring but generally we are adults with an ability to take a name or use the bloody report button if we really REALLY upset their snowflake point of view.

snowflake?? SNOWFLAKE??

Given that he could be signed by another EPL team easily and the fact that he'd show some bottle coming back to initial abuse at least from a section of the support I'd be happy to see us have someone of his experience and quality and at a less than market value. Can't think of many EPL players we could sign these days.  A no brainer if the price is right.  

Rumours that Rangers have had talks with Steven Davis on a return to Ibrox in the summer but Murty preferring to look to the younger end of the market.

— Bill Young (@BillRockSport) February 15, 2018

Would be an absolutely sensational signing!!!!             Come home Steven!!!!

9 hours ago, Gazza1212 said:

Fair enough. 

Wasn't aware of any new hardline stance especially after reading some of the content on here lately.

Have to say though if using the occasional abbreviated f word constitutes personal abuse then there's not much point visiting the forum. 

STFU!

8 hours ago, Malvern said:

It doesn't matter when the post was created, it's being implemented more robustly now.

We basically all need to conform or risk being banished, our right to freedom of speech is in danger.

Bluenose and a very good player, who has always said he wants to come back. He shouldnt be apologising to anybody for refusing to line Charlie Greens pockets. 

This is about getting back to the top of the league and Steven Davis is the calibre of player we need to get there.