***The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread***

ForeverAndEver

We're doomed to fail here if it's Holt and Goss. Hearts will be organised air-tight, if we start with the usual home game slow tempo and side to side passing (Holt is the ringleader in both) we're playing right into their hands. 

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Wes

Tav Bates Martin John

Halliday/Mccrorie Holt

Docherty Windass Murphy 

Morelos

Sure Mccrorie is back in training? If not play Halliday. Cant play Goss and Holt together in a game like this. 

I’d rather we just started a man down than start Halliday. 

I think you can see Murty thinks he’s quite garbage too going by the fact he doesnt get on the pitch for any more than 10 minutes at the end when the games already over 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d rather we just started a man down than start Halliday. 

I think you can see Murty thinks he’s quite garbage too going by the fact he doesnt get on the pitch for any more than 10 minutes at the end when the games already over 

I'd rather have Halliday in than Holt/Goss combo. 

Really hope McCrorie is back 

Tough game this. Their defensive record has been good recently and Levein loves a result against us. Unlike Hibs they'll sit in alot more and try and hit us on the break. Think we have enough about us to get the win but given their form and our general shitebaggery at home it won't be easy. 

Naismith has missed their last few games through injury btw. 

The Jambos have been in pretty decent form lately but not sure if im looking at this with bias but I just cant see them getting anything from us.

They simply dont instill any fear in me and I think we may be in for a few goals here.....we are also in fine form but we are scoring goals.

Can see the following XI

Wes

Tav, Alves, Martin, John

Goss, Holt

Candeias, Windass, Murphy

Morelos

I normally think our midfield struggles against certain teams but would love to see one of the holding players dropped and Cummings to partner Morelos.........usually favour the 1 up top but we have goals in this one and will catch them off guard.

3-0 to the famous

16 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Tough game this. Their defensive record has been good recently and Levein loves a result against us. Unlike Hibs they'll sit in alot more and try and hit us on the break. Think we have enough about us to get the win but given their form and our general shitebaggery at home it won't be easy. 

Naismith has missed their last few games through injury btw. 

Lafferty doing similar would do, for me

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I cant remember ... but did Cummings up his game for Hibs when playing Hearts.

If so... must start along with Morelos and Windass. 

(I know I may be way off the mark here)

Cummings should be starting every week but I agree with most that he will not start against Hearts because Morelos, Windass & Murphy were very good against Hamilton. He will just have to bide his time.....

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Cummings should be starting every week but I agree with most that he will not start against Hearts because Morelos, Windass & Murphy were very good against Hamilton. He will just have to bide his time.....

I agree about Cummings too, stsrting every week.

I genuinely forgot (drunkenly) about Murphy because he has been pish for a few games for us IMO... but can't deny he was brilliant against Hamilton.

Murty has a team selection headache... which is great. 

Archived