***The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never understand the criticism big Bates gets, it’s totally unwarranted. 

He’s a fucking defender who since Parkhead has cost us the grand total of 0 goals and has been absolutely solid at the back. 

I get the feeling because he struggles to pass out from the back people are just seeing that and saying he’s pish etc. Unlike Cardoso who can’t do either. 

He’s absolutely solid and defends first, that’s literally what you need in this league and what we’ve been wanting for a while

31 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Never understand the criticism big Bates gets, it’s totally unwarranted. 

He’s a fucking defender who since Parkhead has cost us the grand total of 0 goals and has been absolutely solid at the back. 

I get the feeling because he struggles to pass out from the back people are just seeing that and saying he’s pish etc. Unlike Cardoso who can’t do either. 

He’s absolutely solid and defends first, that’s literally what you need in this league and what we’ve been wanting for a while

I actually think his passing has improved the last few games aswell.

9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20180221-140344.thumb.png.a6e3cccb9ea391d59f09ef0b8a438b0b.png

Thinking of firing a few quid on that, thoughts? 

Wish you well mate but if you are conceding that Hearts are going to score in the game yet Rangers win both halves then Rangers will need to win one half of the match by at least 2-1 (apologies if you get it already but it's not to be confused by winning the game at HT and FT).  Like I say best of luck, I hope you are right.

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

2 days to go fucking buzzing. Such an important game. 3 points is a must.

If we dont beat this shower of shit an put pressure on the sheep an scum we dont deserve a go at getting a go at these bastards for the title

3 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Naismith and Lafferty need hit in the first minute.

They really don't. Don't want it going the way of the first Hibs game at Ibrox and we lose our discipline.

Concentrate on winning at home for a change and forget the pair of them

Archived