What a performance

RangersMedia

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were outstanding today . Think the midfield of Goss , Murphy and Docherty look the part . My only criticism is we're going to have to start converting these sitters we are missing before we come to regret it , we could easily have scored four or five today .

1 hour ago, MelbourneBlue said:

Windass's worst performance for weeks - how he stayed on I don't know. But great from pretty much everyone else.

Thought Windass had some amazing passes today but one on one with keeper

No chance . He fills you with zero confidence in this position

40 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Brilliant performance from the team sadly not backed up by the fans , couple of blasts here and there but all in all another poor home atmosphere on a game I read all week from bears was massive  

I would normally disagree with you . Today was pretty abject though for atmosphere

Full house and too many people leaving 10minutes to go . When we are winning ffs

The jambos gave us big licks and we gave them nothing back

Bar the result

10 minutes ago, gmcf said:

We were outstanding today . Think the midfield of Goss , Murphy and Docherty look the part . My only criticism is we're going to have to start converting these sitters we are missing before we come to regret it , we could easily have scored four or five today .

Get Cummngs in and give him the game time and I'm sure we'll get a return.

Windass was fucking dire again against the better oppo and shat it a few times. He is a man down in the midfield and a man down in front of goal against better defenders. Hopefully somebody has the bottle to buy him in the summer and maybe get in a big target man to give us more options.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would normally disagree with you . Today was pretty abject though for atmosphere

Full house and too many people leaving 10minutes to go . When we are winning ffs

The jambos gave us big licks and we gave them nothing back

Bar the result

Bang on mate , couple of blasts after the second goal , loudest noise first half bar the goal when we had the customary shout at fods to release the ball even although absolutely nothing on in front of him , read all week how massive the game was I thought be rocking today , was anything but 

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Really happy with that performance when the pressure was on!

felt docherty was excellent today and Murphy goal was class.

windass was poor I’ve noticed he plays well away from home but is poor at ibrox.

anyways happy Saturday bears ?⚪️?

Our fans need to get off his back at Ibrox, I'm sure that is part of it.  He was hugely frustrating today but I felt unlucky a couple of times.  Also he played a few brilliant through balls where we should have capitalised.

There's life in the old girl yet. We're right fucking in this. Wee bit of atmosphere and belief about the place at the end there as well. It's coming together on the pitch, but it's all about consistency. One game at a time, only complaint is there wasn't even an attempt to obliterate Naismiths knees. 

Thought we dominated and if we taken our chances would have won by a barrowload.  Windass was main culprit, hopefully he is saving the goals for two weeks time.

Would like to see our coaching staff get both Windass and Morelos to occasionally try and go round the keeper when they are through one to one.  They almost always try and knock the ball past the keeper (like Windass did today), a bit one dimensional imo.

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Bang on mate , couple of blasts after the second goal , loudest noise first half bar the goal when we had the customary shout at fods to release the ball even although absolutely nothing on in front of him , read all week how massive the game was I thought be rocking today , was anything but 

Thankfully we won well though on the park ?

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Brilliant performance from the team sadly not backed up by the fans , couple of blasts here and there but all in all another poor home atmosphere on a game I read all week from bears was massive  

We can stop this “atmosphere is great when the team is good” patter then.

23 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Get Cummngs in and give him the game time and I'm sure we'll get a return.

Windass was fucking dire again against the better oppo and shat it a few times. He is a man down in the midfield and a man down in front of goal against better defenders. Hopefully somebody has the bottle to buy him in the summer and maybe get in a big target man to give us more options.

Get a big target man in to play number 10? 

Yer awrite Tony Pulis. 

Candeias was good, think he should've done better with at least one of the counters in the first half, was unlucky with the lack of numbers in the box as well.

Atmosphere wasn't that bad imo, biggest pain in the arse is people keep going with 'Remember' instead of the 2nd verse of Father's Advice :lol: 

Really enjoyed that today, never thought for a minute that we would lose a goal, great all round performance.

Also think people should lay off Windass a little, yeh he never had a great game but there was a few good signs,  he's obviously feeling the pressure at home and it must be frustrating for the lad as well as us.

2 hours ago, MelbourneBlue said:

Windass's worst performance for weeks - how he stayed on I don't know. But great from pretty much everyone else.

Totally agree. Windlass might even have got something from it if he was taken off. It wasn’t working for him and he needs to be told it’s not all good.

Cracker of a performance. Though we can moan about the chances missed, we consistently opened up a team in Hearts which has one of the better defences in the league, outside of the old firm they have conceded the least, under possibly the most defensively tactical manager the SPL has seen.