Declan John

Smile

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will we ever have a full squad to pick from in an Old Firm ffs? 

He’s shaky defensively but he was building a good attacking partnership with Murphy. 

Frustrating as fuck. I think Halliday will play but Wallace has to get time before the OF but he might get injured, unreal unless we go 3 at the back

17 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Halliday will be played at Lb ahead of Hodson mate

I fucking hope so.

If Haliday just sticks to the job. No frills, just keep it simple, I'm sure he'll be fine. He might actually be good in it.

I know he likes a bit of the glory, but head down in that role and who knows, he might just be worth keeping.

Just now, couchman15 said:

How can you not? I don’t think Wallace will be risked and the thought of Halliday or hodson gives me the boak. It’s  the best option IMO. 

If we play 3 at the back who plays at wingback and how are you fitting Candeias Murphy and Tav into the team?

1 minute ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

This is a fucking nightmare, any of Wallace,Halliday or that shitebag Hodson will get the absolute piss ripped out of them in the old firm and offer fuck all going forward 

Knew some silliness would happen to let Wallace back in the team

Aye he’s got injured on purpose just so Wallace can come back in.

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

If we play 3 at the back who plays at wingback and how are you fitting Candeias Murphy and Tav into the team?

Fod 

Bates Alves Martin 

Goss.  Docherty 
Tav.                         Murphy
               Windass

Morelos Cummings

posted this in the match thread. With both Wallace and Alves coming back from injury you don’t want either to play more than 45-60 mins. I think you can easy swap this lineup about mid game bringing Wallace and candieas comin on to switch back to the     4-2-3-1. 

What do you suggest as an alternative?

Just now, couchman15 said:

Fod 

Bates Alves Martin 

Goss.  Docherty 
Tav.                         Murphy
               Windass

Morelos Cummings

posted this in the match thread. With both Wallace and Alves coming back from injury you don’t want either to play more than 45-60 mins. I think you can easy swap this lineup about mid game bringing Wallace and candieas comin on to switch back to the     4-2-3-1. 

What do you suggest as an alternative?

Tav   Bates   Martin    Halliday

everything else the same as it was on Saturday.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Tav   Bates   Martin    Halliday

everything else the same as it was on Saturday.

That just sounds awful to me, with most of the goals we’ve conceded this season coming from our left side, an out of position out of match sharpness Halliday and an unfit Wallace or pish hodson just isn’t what we need there. I think Murphy has the engines to bomb up and down that flank along with docherty covering as he did on Saturday. 

1 minute ago, couchman15 said:

That just sounds awful to me, with most of the goals we’ve conceded this season coming from our left side, an out of position out of match sharpness Halliday and an unfit Wallace or pish hodson just isn’t what we need there. I think Murphy has the engines to bomb up and down that flank along with docherty covering as he did on Saturday. 

Halliday played LB in the second half of a match this season can’t remember which one but he never looked out of place.

Bates has also played Lb before for us so that’s an option..