Corrupt officiating again

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Sad that rather than condemn a player for kicking one of our players your default is to look to criticise our player for his part.

Pretty damning on you.

Aw fuck up mate. I've said he kicked him, it doesn't change the fact that Bates went down like he'd been shot.

"Pretty damning" :lol:

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He got booted on the back of the knee when he isn’t expecting it coming, of course he is going to go down. 

Answer this, do you believe it was a straight red???? 

Imo it was handbags and, if the roles were reversed, I'd have been disappointed to see our player sent off for it.

He could easily have been sent off for it though but to claim corruption just because he wasn't is laughable.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

How would them losing a striker affect how many goals we score at the other end? Pure speculation and clutching at straws imo.

So now us playing against 10 men isn't likelier to see us dominate a game and probably score more? Wonder why teams don't just start with 10 men if it has no impact......

I take it that applies to us getting a penalty too for the Bates one? That wouldn't likely have added to our tally?

Clutching at straws and pure speculation? ???

That you are even arguing that point shows how stupid you and your argument are coming across.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Imo it was handbags and, if the roles were reversed, I'd have been disappointed to see our player sent off for it.

He could easily have been sent off for it though but to claim corruption just because he wasn't is laughable.

Was there intent to kick a player off the ball?

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So now us playing against 10 men isn't likelier to see us dominate a game and probably score more? Wonder why teams don't just start with 10 men if it has no impact......

I take it that applies to us getting a penalty too for the Bates one? That wouldn't likely have added to our tally?

Clutching at straws and pure speculation? ???

That you are even arguing that point shows how stupid you and your argument are coming across.

Never heard the phrase sometimes it's harder to play against 10 men then? :lol:

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Aw fuck up mate. I've said he kicked him, it doesn't change the fact that Bates went down like he'd been shot.

You want to add up the times you've criticised both Bates and their player on this thread?

See where your focus for criticism lies?

As I say, pretty damning that your default is to have a go at a Rangers player sooner and more frequently than the guy that booted him.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You want to add up the times you've criticised both Bates and their player on this thread?

See where your focus for criticism lies?

As I say, pretty damning that your default is to have a go at a Rangers player sooner and more frequently than the guy that booted him.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Never heard the phase sometimes it's harder to play against 10 men then? :lol:

Yeah hear that from time to time.

Do you believe that teams reduced to 10 men win or lose more? Does it affect their style of play?

Or is that just more speculation?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yeah hear that from time to time.

Do you believe that teams reduced to 10 men win or lose more? Does it affect their style of play?

Or is that just more speculation?

They tend to shut up shop. Which would make it harder for us to score goals and increase our tally which you seem to think was a given if they went down to 10 men.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They tend to shut up shop. Which would make it harder for us to score goals and increase our tally which you seem to think was a given if they went down to 10 men.

So is it to their advantage to go to 10 men to then shut up shop and deny us more goals? They must be raging then they never got a man sent off.

Heard it all from you now in your campaign to deny any chance we're being deliberately screwed by refs. 

Slate the Rangers player, don't slate the guy who kicked him, and deny any advantage to a team from getting a penalty or an opposition player sent off. Superb mate. 

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

How the fuck does he sound like a tarrier. He has an opinion and is entitled to express it. The player deliberately kicked our player. The ref saw it and gave a yellow card. A deliberate kick on an opponent is a red card. The ref was wrong and in my eyes he cheated Rangers. What fucking right do you have to call a fellow Rangers fan a tarrier. Oh I forgot it’s your opinion. Well your opinion is shite.

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS, he saw the incident head on. So if similar happens against the scum and it resulted in them turning us over, you'll br crying it's just incopetence? Aye right!

Mind in the 90’s the mhanks used to talk how it was a proddy conspiracy? and we used to laugh at them and call them paranoid? Well I’m sitting here laughing at you two paranoid messes. 

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Utter shite. Ignoring the rules is not incompetency ...it's cheating. Daring to point out that kicking a player off the ball is a straight red card and not a yellow is not tarrier like. No wonder we get this crap frequently when some fans have the opinion you have.

Claiming the ref is cheating and not just incompetent is what they did in the 90’s.

There is no refs conspiracy against Rangers, they’re just bad at their jobs. Can’t belive I’m having to say this to grown adults. :lol:

Haven’t seen any highlights of it and never seen the incident.  But if he’s kicked Bates and no matter how hard or soft or no matter how much Bates went down like he’d been shot as someone said, it’s still violent conduct, it is still a red card.

its poor refereeing, that being said it’s not corrupt ffs, it’s just shite refereeing.  Save that shite for the tarriers. 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

A bit like the talentless one again  in the first five and pretty much every game. Thing is Windass wasn't even fouled.

:mutley:

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

A bit like the talentless one again  in the first five and pretty much every game. Thing is Windass wasn't even fouled.

:mutley:

Aye, cause the big mark in the side of his head just magically appeared from nothing.

image.thumb.jpeg.ed3a9be8c59e0fb044e053a24cca7118.jpeg

7 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's embarrassing when the cheating/corruption cries are made.

Particularly when it's coupled with a selective memory i.e. the Goss free kick as someone else pointed out.

Refs give free kicks the wrong way all the time. It's down to how he sees it. Fans argue about every decision.....was/wasn't a corner, free kick, offside etc.

He quite clearly sees the cunt kick Bates then gives a yellow........violent conduct is supposed to be a straight red mate.

Not suggesting ref cheated, just bemused by the yellow for a deliberate kick at an apponent.

6 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You think that tonight was a game changing decision? 

Think of this then, st johnstone play 3 relegation candidates next few games, that boy kane scores the winner in every game, games he should have been banned for, is that right?