Corrupt officiating again

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It didn't influence the outcome of the game so it's not game changing.

It would have been a harsh red anyway IMO it's being made out to be a vicious assault on here when it was no more than a tedious wee kick. Aye, it could have been a red but if the roles were reversed the same folk on here would probably be complaining if our man was sent off.

Not result changing. Game changing.

The number of goals and the number of players you have on the pitch are two of the biggest factors impacting on a game.

I reckon we'd have scored more if we'd got that pen and also if they'd gone down a player. So if the refs decisions or in this case lack off have reduced our goals tally then it's changed the course of the game.

It could have been a red? So it wasn't clearly a red?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

It didn't influence the outcome of the game so it's not game changing.

It would have been a harsh red anyway IMO it's being made out to be a vicious assault on here when it was no more than a tedious wee kick. Aye, it could have been a red but if the roles were reversed the same folk on here would probably be complaining if our man was sent off.

The decision by the referee influenced the game by going against its laws. It doesn't matter what the eventual outcome of the game is, the laws of the game are to be applied by the referee.

Fucking moron.

8 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

The decision by the referee influenced the game by going against its laws. It doesn't matter what the eventual outcome of the game is, the laws of the game are to be applied by the referee.

Fucking moron.

He said it was a game changing decision. That's what I'm disputing. Read the full exchange before diving in again.

Fucking moron.

The ref should have sent off their goalie after the pen, denying a clear goal scoring oppertunity, and that Kane should have seen red for the kick out on tav(or somecunt). Lucky they never had an effect on the outcome on the result, but the refs should have a look at the rule book 

36 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We were 3-0 up when that player kicked out at Bates, who made a fucking meal of it btw, so that's not a game changing decision.

But you know that.

Made a meal of it. ????

When you start posting that shit you should just admit your beat and go to bed. 

See the thing is if we had more competent referees we could be sitting only one point behind the tims tonight. The first hibs game we probably would have won  had they correctly been down to 9 men and we still had 11 instead of Ryan Jack being wrongly sent off. There's 3 points we should have. Then the Kilmarnock game at ibrox, where Ryan Jack is once again wrongly sent off, and Kilmarnock score the equaliser and because of the referees incompetence stopping and starting our penalty so much that we missed. There's at least 5 points we could have had.

Personally I'm sick of it. At the risk if sounding paranoid celtic don't get these wrong decisions against them, the opposite in fact, the table could look more favourable for us. 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

See the thing is if we had more competent referees we could be sitting only one point behind the tims tonight. The first hibs game we probably would have won  had they correctly been down to 9 men and we still had 11 instead of Ryan Jack being wrongly sent off. There's 3 points we should have. Then the Kilmarnock game at ibrox, where Ryan Jack is once again wrongly sent off, and Kilmarnock score the equaliser and because of the referees incompetence stopping and starting our penalty so much that we missed. There's at least 5 points we could have had.

Personally I'm sick of it. At the risk if sounding paranoid celtic don't get these wrong decisions against them, the opposite in fact, the table could look more favourable for us. 

Kilmarnock scored their equaliser because we missed a penalty and now that's the refs fault too ffs :lol:

7 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Where does us being awarded a penalty and winning 4-1 fit into this narrative that officials are blatantly cheating us?

fucking red card is a game changing decision. It gives a team a player advantage. 

A penalty is a game changing decision as it's odds on we score. Goals being the key factor in winning games it's kind of a big deal.

Today it didn't affect the result but imo affected our goals tally.

In any game penalties and red cards are game changers. They affect the course of play. I'll even add in the word potential if that makes it easier for you.

1 minute ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

I thought this was the case but wasn't 100% sure. So if we miss the pen, have they been punished at all?

I thought it was only a red if he denied a clear scoring opportunity, Morelos did not have control of the ball so hard to say a clear chance was denied.  

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

fucking red card is a game changing decision. It gives a team a player advantage. 

A penalty is a game changing decision as it's odds on we score. Goals being the key factor in winning games it's kind of a big deal.

Today it didn't affect the result but imo affected our goals tally.

In any game penalties and red cards are game changers. They affect the course of play. I'll even add in the word potential if that makes it easier for you.

How would them losing a striker affect how many goals we score at the other end? Pure speculation and clutching at straws imo.

I think he is actually one of the better referees. I think it prob was a red by the letter of the law. Who the fuck would want to be a ref though? It’s a hiding to nothing plus you’ve got to deal with wee jakies like popcorn teeth offering you a square go at your place of work. It’s not isolated to Scotland and I don’t think the performances of refs in the Champions League Is any better, if anything it’s worse. The game is much quicker and decisions are under more scrutiny than ever before. Video refereeing is not the answer and I think we just need to accept they will get it wrong now and again. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He got booted on the back of the knee when he isn’t expecting it coming, of course he is going to go down. 

Answer this, do you believe it was a straight red???? 

He's avoiding that, as he's avoiding why the ref saw it but only gave a yellow.