Another nice mock up

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/2/2018 at 12:21, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

If the club and whoever is making next season’s kit has any sense, our away kit should be an updated version of this. Plain white, simple collar, the Umbro kit from Div 3 would be a good template for it actually. Star badge instead of the scroll. Would be a huge seller IMO. Especially given it’ll  be the first set of kits in years we’ll actually make serious cash from. 

On 3/2/2018 at 12:23, Tiger Shaw said:

Make it orange with a purple star and we're sorted :crabflute:

white.thumb.png.f438af6cb276e60a4796c22e8ac98104.png      orange.thumb.png.e75fb0cd334d6028438df7570b1711a1.png

HQ

Had time in between working on a portfolio, figured I'd give you something to look at with these. Sorry about the Admiral, just used whatever to make it look more complete, y'know?

3 hours ago, MrMeeseeks said:

white.thumb.png.f438af6cb276e60a4796c22e8ac98104.png      orange.thumb.png.e75fb0cd334d6028438df7570b1711a1.png

HQ

Had time in between working on a portfolio, figured I'd give you something to look at with these. Sorry about the Admiral, just used whatever to make it look more complete, y'know?

Mate I was only messing about when I post that but seeing the mock up it actually looks quite good, apart from the admiral shite... Adidas or nike for me.

The white one looks pretty good too.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I was only messing about when I post that but seeing the mock up it actually looks quite good, apart from the admiral shite... Adidas or nike for me.

The white one looks pretty good too.

I figured as much but seeing as they're a couple of favourite colours of mine I had to whip it up. 

I couldn't really care less about the brand tbh, as long as it looked good. Do think it'd be cool for us to be the club to spearhead a possible resurgence in sportswear/football kits for Admiral though. 

15 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

That white one is perfect. 

The orange and purple one looks great but orange isn't our colour and for obvious reasons should never be used for our kits ever again.

Are you sure you're posting on the right fan site?

I like orange and I refer you to my earlier response.