Another nice mock up

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, RDFM said:

Each to their own, I hate stars on football kits unless they’re for international sides.

As you say each to their own.

3 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

dont like this

we let our club die the best we could do is let the bigotry die with it

I like the orange flashes on this mock up,  not because of any misplaced loyalty towards the Orange lodge despite my parents and grandparents being members but simply because I like orange, possibly the reason why apart from Rangers my next favourite sports team are the Denver Broncos in American Football and their uniform is Navy, Orange and White. As for bigotry, well so long as there is educational apartheid in Scotland there will be bigotry born of it.

If the club and whoever is making next season’s kit has any sense, our away kit should be an updated version of this. Plain white, simple collar, the Umbro kit from Div 3 would be a good template for it actually. Star badge instead of the scroll. Would be a huge seller IMO. Especially given it’ll  be the first set of kits in years we’ll actually make serious cash from. 

D766B7B6-92A9-4DDB-8576-F8AD081F3F60.jpeg

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

If the club and whoever is making next season’s kit has any sense, our away kit next season should be an version of this. Plain white, simple collar, the Umbro kit from Div 3 would be a good template for it actually. Star badge instead of the scroll. Would be a huge seller IMO. Especially given it’lol e the first kit in years we’ll actually make serious cash from. 

D766B7B6-92A9-4DDB-8576-F8AD081F3F60.jpeg

Make it orange with a purple star and we're sorted :crabflute: