Scottish Football

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

McCabe has them playing very very well. Seen most of their game versus the sheep and they lost due to their own errors costing goals but some of their football was cracking to watch.

I'm sure the wee rat mccabe was linked with the hibs and aberdeen jobs aswell mate.

7 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Sold to some dodgy crypto guy :lol:

Quite an interesting thread looking into it further. Part of my job is looking into companies/individuals for potential financial crime concerns and there are so many red flags with that mob. 

Decent result for St Mirren. Found every of their supporters I’ve ever met to be a weirdo, but credit where it’s due.

A Killie fan I know went to Begium for the Cercle game and be posted a picture  on his social media of him with Billy Bowie, their chairman, in what looked like a square, drinking pints in Killie tops. Imagine Bennett in amongst the travelling Bears in Europe.:lol:

21 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Decent result for St Mirren. Found every of their supporters I’ve ever met to be a weirdo, but credit where it’s due.

A Killie fan I know went to Begium for the Cercle game and be posted a picture  on his social media of him with Billy Bowie, their chairman, in what looked like a square, drinking pints in Killie tops. Imagine Bennett in amongst the travelling Bears in Europe.:lol:

He would be lynched 🤣