***Official Rangers v Tarriers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JC10 said:

Annoying that seat sniffer Lustig is out as he's rotten - who do they have to play instead of him?

Nobody, it'll just be Forrest playing as a wing back basically.

Really torn as to what formation to play Murty has a big call to make.

we need to win the midfield battle so a 442 diamond would be perfect but Murphy and candeias have been instrumental out wide so for me it would be a 4123.

defence would be our usual back four with Bates partnering Martin and tav/John at fullback.

goss would be pulling the strings in the holding midfielder role like a young pirlo with holt and docherty at CM.

murphy and candeias out wide and Morelos upfront.

balanced and packed in midfield, docherty would be bombing forward as he does and along with holt and goss would cover every blade of grass winning all second balls

25 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

After Sunday Cummings has got to start over Morelos.

Any chances we get we need to take, and if I’m honest I don’t have confidence in Morelos to do that. 

Cummings can't play up front on his own as good as Morelos. 

Cummings and morelos are both good, but i would go with morelos, i think he will cause the tims back 3 the most hassle with his physicality. Morelos had a stinker yesterday but recently he has been very good at bringing guys like murphy and candieas into play by bringing the ball down and passing out wide. This imo will be vital imo if we are to beat them, because at times we will get squeezed and will need to go long. 

2 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Really torn as to what formation to play Murty has a big call to make.

we need to win the midfield battle so a 442 diamond would be perfect but Murphy and candeias have been instrumental out wide so for me it would be a 4123.

defence would be our usual back four with Bates partnering Martin and tav/John at fullback.

goss would be pulling the strings in the holding midfielder role like a young pirlo with holt and docherty at CM.

murphy and candeias out wide and Morelos upfront.

balanced and packed in midfield, docherty would be bombing forward as he does and along with holt and goss would cover every blade of grass winning all second balls

Hope John is fit to face they fuckers as Dont fancy Halliday at lb in this game. No way will holt be picked ahead of windass Murty rates him too much 

20 minutes ago, gers31 said:

Hope John is fit to face they fuckers as Dont fancy Halliday at lb in this game. No way will holt be picked ahead of windass Murty rates him too much 

EstConsultancy on Twitter saying John and Murphy will be fit for the weekend and Dorrans taking part in a bounce game midweek with Wallace

1 minute ago, duffy2391 said:

EstConsultancy on Twitter saying John and Murphy will be fit for the weekend and Dorrans taking part in a bounce game midweek with Wallace

Great news cheers mate ?

13 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Cummings should start ahead of Morelos who had one of the worst performances I've ever witnessed in a Rangers jersey against Falkirk.

His attitude was also minging.

You're an absolute fucking warmer man. 

Better not ruin this thread with your brain melting pish either. 

14 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Cummings should start ahead of Morelos who had one of the worst performances I've ever witnessed in a Rangers jersey against Falkirk.

His attitude was also minging.

Worst performances ever witnessed in a Rangers shirt? Fuck up :lol:

Archived