Ticket distribution for the semi final

RFC55

See for this will the cccs take priority over those who have signed up for priority semi final and final tickets? 

Reason for asking is im on cccs but the wee yin is only on the priority scheme. So if it's as I suspect then I may have to break the bad news that he may not be allocated one. I imagine most of the cccs will also be on the priority scheme so it may well be ok but I do recall people missing out the last time we had the tarriers and hibs. Iirc cccs got both games but some on the priority schene missef out one or the very unforunate ones missed out on both.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See for this will the cccs take priority over those who have signed up for priority semi final and final tickets? 

Reason for asking is im on cccs but the wee yin is only on the priority scheme. So if it's as I suspect then I may have to break the bad news that he may not be allocated one. I imagine most of the cccs will also be on the priority scheme so it may well be ok but I do recall people missing out the last time we had the tarriers and hibs. Iirc cccs got both games but some on the priority schene missef out one or the very unforunate ones missed out on both.

I'm sure u had too take all cup games so you could tick the semi/ finals option this year mate , might have been different for kids tickets though 

34 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I'm sure u had too take all cup games so you could tick the semi/ finals option this year mate , might have been different for kids tickets though 

Aye he's on the all non ST home games mate which allowed him to go on the priority. 

If it's like last time round then cccs will be sorted and the rest will be in a draw to see who gets allocated.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye he's on the all non ST home games mate which allowed him to go on the priority. 

If it's like last time round then cccs will be sorted and the rest will be in a draw to see who gets allocated.

Yeah mate I think it will go too a ballot so hopefully he gets lucky , I'm not on the away scheme either so hoping I get lucky 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

We're in the same boat mate. He's away to school today saying he'll get one because he got a Motherwell league cup one. Haven't the heart to tell him he might not for this. Hoping he gets one from the bus if he doesn't get a cccs one though. 

8 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

You have to sign up to all non ST home games to sign up for the semi's & finals CCCS. 

There are 23k on it so at least 5k will miss out anyway. 

Aww ffs. 

I'll get one so might just give him mins and @Mr Soprano will be on babysitting duties for him lol 

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

No.

All those on Semi Finals and Finals get equal standing in the ballot I believe.

Slo tweeting earlier that those who have bought all cup tickets, so from Dunfermline onwards will be given priority.

Think yourselves lucky to be in a position to even have a chance of one. Circumstances dictate that I can't get to many games so I have no chance of getting a ticket. All you lucky bears that do get one make it loud and intimidating for the Fenian scum.

Any idea when the ballot for the semi final is didn't realise my card had expired for cccs payments. Had to call the ticket office to get my seat for falkirk. Can' make it in to ticket office till Friday. Is there a way to do it online. Cheers