Pub in Amsterdam showing the win on Sunday

Remember watching an OF game in Amsterdam back in 2010 I think,Ā we come from behind to win can't remember the name but had a coffee shop and a bar was quality as you could smoke in the room with big TV and pints of Amstel was quality. Wasn't an Irish pub more a sports bar but like I say can't remember name I'm afraidĀ 

26 minutes ago, Ibroxblue said:

The Satellite Sports Cafe at Leidseplein is showing it. Not a Gers bar but a decent sports bar.

I'd second this, if a game is on TV anywhere and isn't on their list for being shown (which this 100% will be anyway) then they'll find it and put it on if you ask them.

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Remember watching an OF game in Amsterdam back in 2010 I think,Ā we come from behind to win can't remember the name but had a coffee shop and a bar was quality as you could smoke in the room with big TV and pints of Amstel was quality. Wasn't an Irish pub more a sports bar but like I say can't remember name I'm afraidĀ 

Came from behind in Amsterdam myself once or twice.....:whistle:

3 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Don't worry, once you understand the reasons youĀ won't feel so bad about it.Ā :tu:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/314065.php

12 hours ago, Bonus said:

London Bridge put every Rangers game on you'll get a warm welcome if your a bear

London Bridge will show it and a bigger sports bar across the road, "The Five Bells" will also show it.

Both do a decent pint and decent pub food. The Five Bells has bigger screens and a lot more space, the London Bridge is cosier and definitely Bear friendly.