Stevie Clarke

Copland bear

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I was being sarcastic because it would be as ridiculous as the way you are going about telling everybody that Steve Clarke, a manager who’s spent the best part of the past two years unemployed, is going to stop them getting ten in a row like it’s some sort of cast iron guarantee.

Well come up with a better realistic name we can afford who can do a better job 

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Neil McCann is not a Rangers legend :lol:

Are you serious. 

Neil McCann who won 3 league titles including the title win at parkhead. On the day he scored 2 of the 3 goals.

He also won 4 Scottish cups and 3 league cups.

If that is not a Rangers legend what is.  

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Are you serious. 

Neil McCann who won 3 league titles including the title win at parkhead. On the day he scored 2 of the 3 goals.

That's what I have been saying to Brightisblue , he thinks he was a flop if you read a few messages back

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Or the same ones who thought Tommy Wright would be a solid appointment because he had St Johnstone punching above their weight for a few seasons.

Clarke has done a good job with Kilmarnock, but he’s not the be all and end all like some people are making out.

Where are all the calls for let’s say Steve Robinson to get the job for example. After all, he’s beaten us this season, he was a dodgy penalty away from beating celtic, he’s taken Motherwell to one cup final and is in the semi final of the other one and he’s actually improved their league position from last season despite losing his two best players in Haneghan and Moult.

Maybe I should start repeatedly  spamming the forum with those facts and keep repeating myself about how good a manager he would be for us.?

But still, I'd much rather have Tommy Wright than Murty

One is a manager, the other is not

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Trust me, when your two brothers are Kilmarnock fans you know how excited they are getting at the moment."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43444722

If he's a Killie fan himself, then why say this? 

Neil McCann's dad fell out with him when he signed for us  ,  you remember that guy you said was not a legend ? So your point is exactly? 

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Are you serious. 

Your John Greig's, Sandy Jardine's etc those are legends in my eyes. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

That's what I have been saying to Brightisblue , he thinks he was a flop if you read a few messages back

Show me the exact post where I said he was a flop. 

And show me the posts where I've said Harry Forrester was a legend. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Did you see either play ? And having a laugh over Forrester.  

McCann is a legend and if you were at Ibrox when he played then you would know this but you were not were you? 

24 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Where was all this clamour for Clarke over the past three years when he was mainly out of football?

Is a good six months at Kilmarnock really enough to warrant a complete 180 in peoples opinion on him and enough to now warrant him getting the Rangers job?

Are you saying that the transformation he has had at killie isnt impressive as it has been achieved in 6months?

That makes it all the more astonishing, yesterday i witnessed a solid robust defence made up of an 2 ex Rangers players (1 a youth the other a whipping boy in years past) an ex celtic youth and an ex partick player.

On paper our defence has internationals and the supposed best right back in scotland in it....which of the 2 defenses looked the better?

Clarke has them organised and hard to beat.....yes hard to beat after our 9th reverse in the league i would of thought hard to beat should be a top priority, we are only going to keep failing they way we are heading.

This is not a dig but who realistcally would you like in the job taking into account our finances?

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Are you saying that the transformation he has had at killie isnt impressive as it has been achieved in 6months?

That makes it all the more astonishing, yesterday i witnessed a solid robust defence made up of an 2 ex Rangers players (1 a youth the other a whipping boy in years past) an ex celtic youth and an ex partick player.

On paper our defence has internationals and the supposed best right back in scotland in it....which of the 2 defenses looked the better?

Clarke has them organised and hard to beat.....yes hard to beat after our 9th reverse in the league i would of thought hard to beat should be a top priority, we are only going to keep failing they way we are heading.

This is not a dig but who realistcally would you like in the job taking into account our finances?

No point with some on here, and ffs don't tell them Big Albertz was a catholic as they will go into meltdown if you say he was a legend 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So are you saying Neil McCann was what then ? As to say he is not a Rangers great is laughable 

Did you see either play ? And having a laugh over Forrester.  

McCann is a legend and if you were at Ibrox when he played then you would know this but you were not,were you 

Don't need to have seen players in the flesh to understand the contribution they made to our club. 

Albertz won seven trophies with us. 

McCann nine. 

John Greig seventeen. 

Sandy Jardine fourteen. 

Only two are Rangers legends... 

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So are you saying Neil McCann was what then ? As to say he is not a Rangers great is laughable 

12 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I never once said he was a flop. 

Stop seeing things in your head then posting them on here as fact ya headcase. 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't need to have seen players in the flesh to understand the contribution they made to our club. 

Albertz won seven trophies with us. 

McCann nine. 

John Greig seventeen. 

Sandy Jardine fourteen. 

Only two are Rangers legends... 

Why because the other 2 are catholic?  As to say McCann and Albertz are not legends is embarrassing ffs  

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I never once said he was a flop. 

Stop seeing things in your head then posting them on here as fact ya headcase. 

Headcase?  Better than being a bawbag I suppose like you who stays in a catholic area ffs, yep your staunch as fuck :rofl:

17 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

No I’m not saying that.

I’m saying that nobody wanted Clarke when he was on the scrapheap after being sacked by WBA, Reading and Aston Villa so why is their such an upturn of support for him now. Is an impressive six months at any club really enough for any manager to get the Rangers job? 

No point with some on here, and ffs don't tell them Big Albertz was a catholic as they will go into meltdown if you say he was a legend 

All I've sent is comments he's a tarrior or a rabid fan. The only link to them is a failed move and then he went to Chelsea. The other is he said he didn't want the job. The guy was in charge at killie for 1 month at the time. Do you really think he's going to say he wants the job. Look what that did to Marco Silva at watford. Form collapsed and he was out a job soon after. 

What clarke has done in 5 months is hugely impressive. As well as making there defence well organised and taking them from bottom to 5th. He's turned Kris Boyd back into a top flight striker again. He's now the leading scorer in the league with 15. Let that sink in for second Boyd who only managed 8 goals in the championship with us over 2 seasons in his last spell. He's also beaten them in the league. We've been through 3 managers and still not pulled that off. 

Of course we should be looking at him. He's experienced, affordable and a contender for manager of the year.

The ones saying he's not up to it. Who would you go for instead? 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

All I've sent is comments he's a tarrior or a rabid fan. The only link to them is a failed move and then he went to Chelsea. The other is he said he didn't want the job. The guy was in charge at killie for 1 month at the time. Do you really think he's going to say he wants the job. Look what that did to Marco Silva at watford. Form collapsed and he was out a job soon after. 

What clarke has done in 5 months is hugely impressive. As well as making there defence well organised and taking them from bottom to 5th. He's turned Kris Boyd back into a top flight striker again. He's now the leading scorer in the league with 15. Let that sink in for second Boyd who only managed 8 goals in the championship with us over 2 seasons in his last spell. He's also beaten them in the league. We've been through 3 managers and still not pulled that off. 

Of course we should be looking at him. He's experienced, affordable and a contender for manager of the year.

The ones saying he's not up to it. Who would you go for instead? 

The ones saying he's not up to it want Pedro back ffs , you are speaking too much sense for some in here 

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why because the other 2 are catholic?  As to say McCann and Albertz are not legends is embarrassing ffs  

Who said anything about Catholics? 

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Headcase?  Better than being a bawbag I suppose like you who stays in a catholic area ffs, yep your staunch as fuck :rofl:

:lol:

The Ines saying he's not up to it want Pedro back ffs 

Who wants Pedro back? 

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

No I’m not saying that.

I’m saying that nobody wanted Clarke when he was on the scrapheap after being sacked by WBA, Reading and Aston Villa so why is their such an upturn of support for him now. Is an impressive six months at any club really enough for any manager to get the Rangers job? 

And look at WBA now,  I fir one was shocked they sacked him and thought it was unjust

The ones saying he's not up to it want Pedro back ffs , you are speaking too much sense for some in here 

Are they, because I certainly haven’t seen anybody saying that. Or is that just something else you’ve made up in your head and are now to pass off as fact? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

No I’m not saying that.

Im not disagreeing that he was on the scrap heap because he thanked killie for giving him a chance....it ultimately dosent mean he is a dud....Brenda was unemployed for a year was he not.....mulumbu was without a club also...id take him in a heartbeat also.

I have also not heard any other realistic names from the posters who dont want him?

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who said anything about Catholics? 

:lol:

Who wants Pedro back? 

Is that not what you mean by saying they are not  greats  ? Or do you really know fuck all about football and our club?  And as for Pedro did you not say last season it was not his team? 

You would think with hating Catholics that much you would move to bridgeton or somewhere away from Coatbridge.   You do know Coatbridge is a catholic area don't you :mutley:, as I said your staunch as fuck :pipe:

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Im not disagreeing that he was on the scrap heap because he thanked killie for giving him a chance....it ultimately dosent mean he is a dud....Brenda was unemployed for a year was he not.....mulumbu was without a club also...id take him in a heartbeat also.

I have also not heard any other realistic names from the posters who dont want him?

I’ve said a few times this week that I want Nigel Pearson to get the job.

I’ve also said that I think the negative reaction to Steve McLaren when he was linked was unfair as he’s got a reputation as a really good coach on the training ground, he has a decent track record and I think he could quite easily come up here and rebuild his reputation like Rodgers and Clarke have done.

I’m not against Clarke, I just think certain people are being OTT with their praise for him and what they think he could do for us.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Prove he is don't just bum your gums ,  where is the proof then ? Any pictures if him at the beggerdome? Any pictures of him in a celtic shirt ?   

I find that very surprising in 2018 with the internet, don't you ? 

What you mean is he went to a catholic school and supported celtic ( allegedly) as a kid just like Neil McCann.

Is Neil McCann a Rangers legend a rabid tarrier bastard? 

If Stevie Clarke could stop them doing 9 never mind 10, would you still not take him?   

If the answer is no then that is a disgrace as i and any Rangers fan worth their salt wants to stop those cunts at all costs.

And I keep hearing he's a Tim but the media say he was a Killie fan so maybe he won't leave his boyhood heroes after all  for us, and the.  we will end up with another idiot as manager as we have done since Walter.

The guys record speaks for itself at Killie does it not ?

Anybodies bumping their gums on here its you , give it a fuckin rest theres no chance this taig is getting anywhere near us. Murty is also a taig and has been a fan of theirs but its not all over the internet. Couldn't give two fucks how many catholics we sign but we don't need another taig bastard that is or has been a fan of them all their lives in charge of a team that trying to stop them winning ten.

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Are they, because I certainly haven’t seen anybody saying that. Or is that just something else you’ve made up in your head and are now to pass off as fact? :lol: 

Again a bit of tongue and cheek.  Over your head thou, must be the air up your way