Too many handwringers

Dan Deacon

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

From what. 

A few morons happy with defeat.

Fuck off you sweaty mongo. 

Just curious. Because you act like a hard man. picking on people on here, playing to the galleries. Were you bullied at school? Obviously. No so hard in real life eh. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I have chose to drink myself to death

I'm going to die from alcohol poisoning the day after we win the champion's league.

Felt like drinking a litre of varnish after last week's result. Would have been a horrible death, but a lovely finish.

13 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Just curious. Because you act like a hard man. picking on people on here, playing to the galleries. Were you bullied at school? Obviously. No so hard in real life eh. 

Shut the fuck up Spiderman.

I've never once on here or real life pertained to be hard. You're the try hard monopoly bastard claiming 42 taps.

Anyway nothing you're saying relates to the arseholes on the subway laughing post match.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Shut the fuck up Spiderman.

I've never once on here or real life pertained to be hard. You're the try hard monopoly bastard claiming 42 taps.

Anyway nothing you're saying relates to the arseholes on the subway laughing post match.

I laughed on the subway after the match

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sat there in disbelief when that happened. 

I gave him a polite clap. I’d never give the cunts round our board table a clap, however, as they are the enemy within. Not some ex Ranger who, despite being the size of a barrel, can still beat our defence, near every game he faces them. I actually thought he looked fucking mortified at the state of us.

1 hour ago, beechwood bear said:

Never booed him aff,but fuck applauding him. Cunt tried harder today than he did his whole second spell with us. No problem with him scoring but fuck applauding him.

Agree with that about his second spell with us. That and the shite he writes about us in daily rags make him a cunt.

I gave him a wee light clap after he applauded all the stadium as he was running off as in clapping the Kilmarnock support then clapped above his head on the way off. I can’t mind who said he celebrated but I must’ve missed that as all I seen was him sticking his hand up and pointing to the boy who put it across the box then his team mates all congratulated him, he hardly ran about like Alan shearer