Enough is enough

Dickie

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

They will renew, as this forum isn’t an accurate reflection of the majority on social media. I don’t really know who the social media people are as ive never met anyone like that in real life but apparently we have thousands of idiots support us 

Am I an idiot (and probably 40,000 +) for renewing then?

Reality is, most of the crowd that fills Ibrox,  aren't online at all, whether here or twitter. 

I think the first interaction I had with someone on here was telling @TMB that we were playing at Ibrox rather than Easter Road, so anycunt on any platform, the majority are clueless really

31 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Am I an idiot (and probably 40,000 +) for renewing then?

Reality is, most of the crowd that fills Ibrox,  aren't online at all, whether here or twitter. 

I think the first interaction I had with someone on here was telling @TMB that we were playing at Ibrox rather than Easter Road, so anycunt on any platform, the majority are clueless really

If you read another post of mine in this thread you’ll see I said I want to buy one next season. I include myself in the idiot category somewhat, as we never really learn and the shite continues with the board

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Their fans will be raging they didn't go for the kill and take 7 or 8 of us. They could and should have.

Probably saving it for two weeks hence.

If they give us another doing like today (or worse) it could really hole us below the water line, by knocking the arse out of our renewals.

3 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Nah, there’ll be no real pressure, so I imagine we’ll turn up to that one and get a meaningless point, and we’ll all celebrate and pat ourselves on the back.

There’s real pressure to get a 2nd or 3rd place finish - can see us wilting under that, unless the first round of fixtures do us a turn.

The Board will have to act very soon, they will see that fans aren’t renewing in the numbers they depend on =less revenue , forcing them to do something, or maybe king is hoping that tensions between the west and russia get so bad that we wont have to worry about them getting 10 in a row :huh:

5 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Wouldn’t say it was Uber fans it’s just fans that are so far up the boards arse that they don’t think the board are doing anything wrong. Won’t blame anyone for not renewing. 

I don’t think anybody has their head up any cunts arse, it’s more or less the same situation as the manager somebody needs to do the job who comes in? How does the common working class supporter challenge the board without being a millionaire an buying their shares? It may be the club we support but they are the money men that own it! 

Do we embarrass ourselves an camp outside ibrox with silly banners saying pull your doe out dave an fuck off an take the 3 bears with you? Is anybody naive enough to think these cunts will give a monkeys what we think?

As fans we can withhold season ticket money etc but all that will do is take pressure off an stop the board spending the money needed to take us back to where we deserve to be, if we are happy to forget about winning the league an just accept being a run of the mill Scottish side then don’t go an follow your team, it’s your money your choice at the end of the day just don’t expect the board to spend their money if we hold back ours

I’m sorry man but I won’t be renewing. Becoming a Dad for the first time in August I can no longer justify parting with £600. It’s a shame but needs must.

I’ll still watch every game like I’ve done for past 10 year but yesterday cemented it for me. Would rather take my son to the zoo or something than watch over paid cunts that aren’t worthy of the jersey wear the royal blue 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Tragically I actually still want to buy a ST next year. More to do with the fact I’ve always wanted one and nothing to do with what I’ll be paying to watch

Nothing tragic about that it’s 100% the right thing to do despite King being a lying cunt and a team full of sub standard pish - I will never slag anyone for not renewing - I’ll never buy a season ticket for Rangers ever again but we need to renew in numbers 

41 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I don’t think anybody has their head up any cunts arse, it’s more or less the same situation as the manager somebody needs to do the job who comes in? How does the common working class supporter challenge the board? It may be the club we support but they are the money men that own it! 

Do we embarrass ourselves an camp outside ibrox with silly banners saying pull your doe out dave an fuck off an take the 3 bears with you? Is anybody naive enough to think these cunts will give a monkeys what we think?

As fans we can withhold season ticket money etc but all that will do is stop the board spending the money needed to take us back to where we deserve to be, if people want us to forget about winning the league an just accept being a run of the mill Scottish side then don’t go an follow your team, it’s your money your choice just don’t expect the board to spend their money if we hold back ours

What utter tripe.

It's difficult enough to see how our club is run - the squad showing little fight for honours, seeing too many players coming in and leaving after no success under Warburton, Caixinha and Murty.   It's causing uncertain to all of us who decide to renew or not.

Murty has done his best as far as he can during a six-month spell.   After Caixinha totally fucked his plans up with several new players, Murty started to turn Rangers' season for some time until he messed up with his selection on odd games as of that result that Murty WILL step down as the manager at the end of this season which is fair enough. 

I reckon that there are strong interest from those wanting to take over as the next manager, but I can say that all of us fear that the Board will fuck up in getting the right manager in.   It's so tough to get the right manager in and take us to the right path in the football business once his squad is more settled in time to keep all of us happy at most games.   Anyone likes to see Frank de Boer as the next manager.....?

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nothing tragic about that it’s 100% the right thing to do despite King being a lying cunt and a team full of sub standard pish - I will never slag anyone for not renewing - I’ll never buy a season ticket for Rangers ever again but we need to renew in numbers 

If you have 40k renewing no matter what then what message does it send to the board?  Appoint joe bloggs as manager because these fuckers with their blind loyalty will turn up no matter what pish we put in front of them is what they will take from it.

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

If you have 40k renewing no matter what then what message does it send to the board?  Appoint joe bloggs as manager because these fuckers with their blind loyalty will turn up no matter what pish we put in front of them is what they will take from it.

Compared to the alternative? no-one renweing and us a 15-million black hole and trying to compete. 

59 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I don’t think anybody has their head up any cunts arse, it’s more or less the same situation as the manager somebody needs to do the job who comes in? How does the common working class supporter challenge the board without being a millionaire an buying their shares? It may be the club we support but they are the money men that own it! 

As fans we can withhold season ticket money etc but all that will do is take pressure off an stop the board spending the money needed to take us back to where we deserve to be, if we are happy to forget about winning the league an just accept being a run of the mill Scottish side then don’t go an follow your team, it’s your money your choice at the end of the day just don’t expect the board to spend their money if we hold back ours

I hate to inform you, but we are a run-of-the-mill Scottish side now. We haven’t won a top-flight trophy in 7+ years.

9 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I hate to inform you, but we are a run-of-the-mill Scottish side now. We haven’t won a top-flight trophy in 7+ years.

Maybe so, but unlike other run of the mill sides, we have huge potential and a big loyal fan base so it's not as if we're hearts or hibs who have zero potential or long term prospects.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Compared to the alternative? no-one renweing and us a 15-million black hole and trying to compete. 

We are NEVER competing with this board in charge and fuck the previous myth peddled about being a better second. We'll be fucking luck lucky to be a better fourth at this rate.. 

Not one fucking player could get in that scum team. Not a title winner among ours.

This board need forced to shit or get off the pot, but if you're into being an also ran for the foreseeble, then go for it.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

We are NEVER competing with this board in charge and fuck the previous myth peddled about being a better second. We'll be fucking luck lucky to be a better fourth at this rate.. 

Not one fucking player could get in that scum team. Not a title winner among ours.

This board need forced to shit or get off the pot, but if you're into being an also ran for the foreseeble, then go for it.

I don't disagree but you said yourself we won't compete under this mob and you are correct, imagine us 15-m down? 

3 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Before the last old firm game at ibrox I’d have argued we were improving and aspiring to be the number one team in the country, after today my gut feeling right now is your probably right especially if people don’t renew, which they are well within their rights to do btw my fear is that would be playing into the boards hands, if we don’t renew they won’t spend an then it’s a downward spiral

4 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

Maybe so, but unlike other run of the mill sides, we have huge potential and a big loyal fan base so it's not as if we're hearts or hibs who have zero potential or long term prospects.

Both Hearts & Hibs have won the Scottish Cup since we last won a major trophy.

We have huge potential, which is continually squandered, and a big loyal fan base, who are regularly taken for granted.

1 minute ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Both Hearts & Hibs have won the Scottish Cup since we last won a major trophy.

We have huge potential, which is continually squandered, and a big loyal fan base, who are regularly taken for granted.

I grew up spoiled in the 90's, in truth have we actually ever been worse?

On the park yes 

10 minutes ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

We have bud an if we ever go back to 20,000 at ibrox I think it will finish us can’t see that unless they get to about 15 in a row then Hibs an hearts will be getting better crowds than us

1 hour ago, Walter-of-Smith said:

The pre-Souness barren years of the early-to-mid 80s weren’t great, but we still managed to win a couple of league cups, and could go toe-to-toe with celtic on our day.

The gulf between us and them now was brutally exposed at Hampden today, and was sobering to watch.