Record Exclusive

Lloyd

14 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

To be honest if there has been a bust up I would actually be pleased. There needs to be a bust up. There needs to be hurt, anger and frustration. Every cunt needs to let it out and every cunt needs to be told. Even though Murty is a nice enough guy his post match comments were terrible. Balls should have been booted all over the place after that. Confrontation was absolutely needed IMO. It's not big and it's not clever but avoiding and ignoring the issue just doesn't cut it after today's embarrassment.

Pish

If they wanted a busy up or to vent their anger they should have done it with their studs to Scott Brown's fucking knee cap, instead of letting him swagger about like he owned the place. They're shitebags, fighting each other cause they're scared of the taigs. 

It annoys me that folk are happy that they "at least showed some passion" because they show mine where it really matters. Would have never happened in Me Struths day and shouldn't happen now. 

And if it's going to happen it certainly shouldn't be in the tunnel in front of the scum and the papers

27 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Pish

If they wanted a busy up or to vent their anger they should have done it with their studs to Scott Brown's fucking knee cap, instead of letting him swagger about like he owned the place. They're shitebags, fighting each other cause they're scared of the taigs. 

It annoys me that folk are happy that they "at least showed some passion" because they show mine where it really matters. Would have never happened in Me Struths day and shouldn't happen now. 

And if it's going to happen it certainly shouldn't be in the tunnel in front of the scum and the papers

Agree mate.  Brave enough to have a pop at each other or a wee social media dig at own support in some cases.  When was the last time you seen one of our players do something to one of that lot that put a marker down.  As that game is closing out, fucking hammer one or two of them and let them know that’s what’s on the cards going forward. It was fucking pathetic - frightening the extent of the overhaul we need.  

On 16/04/2018 at 08:02, K.A.I said:

I think there's a rule about posting PM's but the gist of it is that I'm a nonce, I have a picture of a celtic fan as a profile picture, I've got nothing but shitey comments and I've to meet him at Quarry Bar Rutherglen on Tuesday for a fight :lol: here we gaoww

Just so you's know lads, it's now Wednesday and I survived a Tuesday night massacre. Feel relieved. Hope that's the end of it. :nailbiting: