**Rangers v Heartz Thread**

tannerall

7 minutes ago, WilliamMunny said:

A new manager would get more from some of our players.  We just need to add quality and not start with yet another rebuild. 

This all day,,, take Morelos as just one example,,, if ever there was a young player that needed pulled to the side and told to stop being such a greedy wee bastard in certain situations its him,, did it again today,,, show him some past clips of Laudrup and explain that a truly great player knows when and were to take it on himself.  He has bags of potential the lad, no doubt ,,, I just dont see Murty as the type to pull anyone (never mind a fiery wee character like him) to the side and say anything that might cause confrontation.  

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

That’s what I’m saying mate, we stuck a just turned 20 year old boy back from injury straight beside Martin (just as bad as Kieran IMO, not far off at least) and behind Halliday then folk like this come on and wonder why we got pumped, that all over the park plus a terrible system is asking for a shafting 

Sorry mate read your post wrong. 

I honestly don’t think McCrorie is a CB either. He plays far better as a defensive mid. 

going forward it was fine - though we should have been out of sight. the worry is that hearts created about 2 chances and scored with one and hit the post with the other. Its been years now but I'll keep saying it - we have almost ignored centre defence and we have to sign real quality for those two positions and then build you team around them.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

I honestly don’t think McCrorie is a CB either. He plays far better as a defensive mid. 

Forgot to mention that too mate, he’s a CDM, but aye we’ll make him put up with that in a position that clearly isn’t his and then feel hard done by, nuts

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

going forward it was fine - though we should have been out of sight. the worry is that hearts created about 2 chances and scored with one and hit the post with the other. Its been years now but I'll keep saying it - we have almost ignored centre defence and we have to sign real quality for those two positions and then build you team around them.

Totally agree. GK and CBs were basically our most dependable positions for years before admin, but we haven't properly filled them since then. 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Things fine ie forum not kicking off. Then you arrived mate ?

Surely things should be "kicking off" everywhere until something changes.

Came here looking for a bit of a positive outlook, its like a bitch fest in here. We won :rangers: yae ,if we are that bad how come we beat a team that hammered that lot four nothing. We need an improvement through out this team, coaches and the board Stevie Wonder could see that. I will take ugly wins till the end of this season over hard luck stories and could of, should of, would haves. Good 3 points imo :cheers:

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

And don't forget the goalkeeping position . We don't have one that is good enough

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I think he could develop into a very good CB but he needs support from a better experienced CB than Martin and a better manager than Murty.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Surely things should be "kicking off" everywhere until something changes.

With the board aye, no when someone dares to say maybe, just maybe, Murphy and a couple of others should be fine in the right environment, it reeks of taig mate, then just ends up with about 5 cunts arguing with you for no reason when we’ve won today ?

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

We have went with big name players living from past glories for centre back rather than just going and getting physical dominant huge destroyers like we should have done in the 3rd division.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

We have went with big name players living from past glories for centre back rather than just going and getting physical dominant huge destroyers like we should have done in the 3rd division.

Still can't believe we actually signed Senderos. 

1 minute ago, shaka said:

I think he could develop into a very good CB but he needs support from a better experienced CB than Martin and a better manager than Murty.

Ross McCrorie will never make it at centre back with us as a defensive midfielder then he has a sparkling future ahead of him.

Archived