Pena sacked

rabc10000

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Naw he's gonna be watching it in the house with me, supporting celtic wearing matching white robes ya wean shagging lying wee nutcase

Ibrox dodger u still pretending u attend games.......with u even daying posting on here

Just now, kenny6131 said:

Ibrox dodger u still pretending u attend games.......with u even dating posting on here

Up until about 2014 when I started working shifts, I had literally missed about 5 games home, away, Hampden, away in Europe, pre-season friendlies etc since maybe 1997 and from 1992 to that point only missed another small handful domestically too. 

My work comes first now and I keep my holidays for games I enjoy more such as aways and trips abroad. That's life. I need to compromise somewhere and missed a certain % of games somehow due to my work, so might aswell prioritise and do the ones I enjoy more.

It still doesn't explain why you had to lie about seeing me at a game and attempt to say I'm a fat mess? really strange thing to lie about. I'm not perfect but I'm not a liar with a mental illness. 

6 hours ago, kenny6131 said:

Mr 24hrs a day on RM. You do know 99.9% went out for the weekend getting juiced up before the big gimme the morra. Relax were winning the day no problem

I think bothering to make an account and post on your rival teams forums is worse mate. Actually, even bothering to look on here is bad enough.

You’ve went full on retard, which makes a change from being a full on bheast. 

Its all about the Rangers. Always has been. Always will be. You’re obsessed, like the rest of your peado loving “fans”.

What’s the matter? Are you starting to come to the realisation that it doesn’t matter what your mob does, you’ll always be in our shadow. Always in the back of your mind, irrespective of what the scum do, you’ll always be thinking about us. 

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Up until about 2014 when I started working shifts, I had literally missed about 5 games home, away, Hampden, away in Europe, pre-season friendlies etc since maybe 1997 and from 1992 to that point only missed another small handful domestically too. 

My work comes first now and I keep my holidays for games I enjoy more such as aways and trips abroad. That's life. I need to compromise somewhere and missed a certain % of games somehow due to my work, so might aswell prioritise and do the ones I enjoy more.

It still doesn't explain why you had to lie about seeing me at a game and attempt to say I'm a fat mess? really strange thing to lie about. I'm not perfect but I'm not a liar with a mental illness. 

You’ve given that arsehole far too much time, mate.

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Can't believe you have taken the time to explain yourself to a wee fud like that. Cunts like him are best ignored however hard that may be