Never winning the league again

King Jela

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

A thread saying we will never win the league sounds like chucking in the towel to me! 

Aye it’s chucking in the towel to face the reality of our situation. 

So instead of your usual pish and shit, tell us what is going to change as we stand for us to win a title. 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

U still think Murty is the man for the job BP9? 

Aye he does, he thinks every manager is the right one until his Rangers men sack them then it’s the next one that’s the right one. 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye it’s chucking in the towel to face the reality of our situation. 

So instead of your usual pish and shit, tell us what is going to change as we stand for us to win a title. 

We just need to keep improving the squad - it’s not rocket science! But fans throwing in the towel forever - that’s a definition of surrender monkey right there 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We just need to keep improving the squad - it’s not rocket science! But fans throwing in the towel forever - that’s a definition of surrender monkey right there 

We haven’t improved the squad since King and his band of cunts took over. 

So again what is going to change. 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

If we could bin the surrender monkeys in the squad then we’ll have a bit more belief.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

We haven’t improved the squad since King and his band of cunts took over. 

So again what is going to change. 

Yes we have - folk like you just expect instant success - the glory days back but as I have said many times this journey needs a period of real stability and transition - that’s the basic building block for success - it will happen but it gets longer whilst we chop and change all the time. 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Na - even I realise we need to move on! Although 2 old firm games and the board throw him under a bus twice - so I have some sympathy for him! 

Definitely agree re the board but that brings us back to the board not being fit for purpose. At least u see that Murty isn’t the man a bit late mind u. Any preference for the new man 

Said it ages ago. Huge clubs around Europe have fallen and never recovered 

We are never, ever coming back under this regime. We are just another shit Scottish club and this will be a one club in Europe league for the foreseeable future 

Forget 10, it'll be 20.

15 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes we have - folk like you just expect instant success - the glory days back but as I have said many times this journey needs a period of real stability and transition - that’s the basic building block for success - it will happen but it gets longer whilst we chop and change all the time. 

Do you want stability under murty then? You seeing positives that no other cunt can see? 

Weird cunt. 

31 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Definitely agree re the board but that brings us back to the board not being fit for purpose. At least u see that Murty isn’t the man a bit late mind u. Any preference for the new man 

Someone that can / will / is allowed to stay 3 years - Not sure Gerrard is the right fit for us but here’s hoping 

48 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Na - even I realise we need to move on! Although 2 old firm games and the board throw him under a bus twice - so I have some sympathy for him! 

Putting playfully positioned exclamation marks in your posts makes you come across like a fucking poof cunt 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Not the fucking instant success pish again. 

Its 3 full season under this board we haven’t improved anything, so please enlighten us on the time scale of this success. 

So the problem is the board chopping and changing, but the board isn’t changing so that won’t change but don’t worry it all be right. 

Your fucking bonkers. 

7 hours ago, KWBear said:

Putting playfully positioned exclamation marks in your posts makes you come across like a fucking poof cunt 

:rofl: See an exclamation mark at the end of your statement would have made it so much more effective! And at least I terminated my sentence! 

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not the fucking instant success pish again. 

Its 3 full season under this board we haven’t improved anything, so please enlighten us on the time scale of this success. 

So the problem is the board chopping and changing, but the board isn’t changing so that won’t change but don’t worry it all be right. 

Your fucking bonkers. 

I may be bonkers but I am right — seems you think that we can just get promoted and then win the league! All we need is a ‘proven’ manager and hey presto everything is all right! You are still dealing with your sense of entitlement whilst I recognise that we have to fight for the right to be successful again and that is not a binary process. 

8 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Nobody expects instant success,we expect progress. 

You're fucking at it. 

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nobody expects instant success,we expect progress. 

You're fucking at it. 

I know we have been humped by them but our team this year and even since Xmas is an improvement on last year - and after the next transfer window will be better again - you can ignore the progress we have made, because it’s not the progress you wanted if you want, but we are progressing but continually chopping and changing managers, and no stability makes the progress we all want more difficult not easier.