Never winning the league again

King Jela

If Gerrard doesn't sign we will be completely fucked, even though that's a fingers crossed appointment as well. We will never generate any money if he doesn't and that will be the end. He will at least give us some belief that things might get better, even if it turns out to be misplaced belief. 

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Who? They peasky realists? 

A decent manager will get a turn out of most of these players. You're being melodramatic. To say hibs or killie have more of a chance of winning the league than us is farcical. Killie and hibs have good managers who can organise and motivate average players. Once we have one of our own we will be alright with the budget we have. 

Just now, lidorfc said:

:lol: You're acting like I'm the irrational one here, you're the one saying we'll never win the league AGAIN, as in ever. 

I honestly don’t think we wil. If it happens, then fucking brilliant, but just don’t see it happening 

23 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Said it back in September after they strolled around Ibrox to win 2-0 and I’m saying it again. Rangers in name only. 

Our time will come, just as when we are dominant in future celtic’s time will come around again unfortunately. It’s just a pity it’s taking a bit longer this time

1 minute ago, gbm1989 said:

A decent manager will get a turn out of most of these players. You're being melodramatic. To say hibs or killie have more of a chance of winning the league than us is farcical. Killie and hibs have good managers who can organise and motivate average players. Once we have one of our own we will be alright with the budget we have. 

Aye.....no happening. 

At this rate I’ll be surprised if the fenian bastards aren’t sitting right now changing their song from 10 to 20iar

its unlike them, usually they love overestimating numbers like the Dumbelly an wonderboy estimations, but today we made their players genuinely look worth a few million more than they are actually worth

sad state of affairs far too many things wrong for this to be a quick fix

Well I just hope they get overconfident and don't make any major investment this close season. I just can't see a Steven Gerrard team having so little bottle that's about the only thing keeping me going. God how bad is Scottish football that this team could possibly ( not likely) finish second this season.

Im one for appreciating opinions but some people need to get a grip. I know there are a lot of knee jerk reactions but to say we wont win it again is farcical.

We have came up against them at their best whilst doing so without a manager. A manager could have got these players beating the likes of Dundee, St Johnstone etc. Craig Levein, Steve Clarke, Neil Lennon. Managers who are tactically astute havr.managed to beat them with the right set up.

Its swings and roundabouts. Under Fergus McCann we were doing the winning. They never lost a game and still lost the league ffs imagine what they must have thought about winning again. No surrender hasn't been so true as now.

1 minute ago, minstral said:

Never win the league again, fucking unreal, we will be back and win may more titles. Having followed our club for over 60 years and seen the bad times and good times, we will be back. People should be proud to follow our club, and not just for the good times, but the best feeling in the world is being born to follow our club, and will leave the world the same way.

Quite right minstral, I may be angry today but I won't give up supporting my team.  Mind you it will be easier if King & Co. get the hell away from our club.