I’d genuinely play the youths from now on

GOAT

Just now, soulboy said:

Only if the taigs lie down which is very much a possibility since they lay down against Hivs last week

Yep, and the fact they have a final coming up.  But yet another chance to relax, rest, put a few fringe players in and to get it right up us.  I can hear their fans singing right now, if indeed the game actually matters come a week Sunday.  It might not.

5 hours ago, soulboy said:

The sheep will get 1 point max from their last 3 games so it's between us and Hivs for 2nd

They’ll horse us. The entire squad & management have chucked it. I doubt we’ll pick up another point this season. Hibs will put 3/4 past us as well. 

That might seem a bit overdramatic but itms the reality at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

They’ll horse us. The entire squad & management have chucked it. I doubt we’ll pick up another point this season. Hibs will put 3/4 past us as well. 

That might seem a bit overdramatic but itms the reality at the moment. 

Absolutely. I'd be very surprised if we pick up anything in the last three games. 

Kilmarnock, Aberdeen and Hibs will smell blood. They'll be motivated beyond belief and there's no way our team of gutless little gimps will be able to match them. 

2 minutes ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

Our fans would slaughter the youths, lets not get carried away and start talking shit

Agree. They have slaughtered the youths who have played this season and last so it is simply nonsense that those same people call for a team full of youths to be selected. 

Just now, OneDavidCooper said:

Agree. They have slaughtered the youths who have played this season and last so it is simply nonsense that those same people call for a team full of youths to be selected. 

Charlie Adam, Maurice Ross past years will agree with that, Myles Beerman , Hardie will agree with that , 3 nil result against a dreadful looking celtic team who struggled to run never mind play a pass and everyone gets carried away