I’d genuinely play the youths from now on

GOAT

If we get beat off Kilmarnock at the weekend then yeah, it's an easy decision as we won't be getting second. I'd need to see if 2 defeats after that would mean we won't even get 4th but if second is out the window and we will be assured of a European spot then yup, play the weans.

To put youngsters into a toxic situation is most likely going to damage their prospects. It’s far better to put them into a functioning team.

However, they are functioning as a team so if the full youth squad were to play then it might be different but the expectation levels would need to be lowered massively.

I know we are all raging after Sunday but knee jerk reactions like this rarely work.

Besides Graeme Magoo will most likely play the same starting lineup as Sunday apart from Morelos back in for Cummings.

23 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

In 2 minds about it, would happily never see the current scumbags play for us again but not sure throwing the kids into a toxic situation like this would be good for them in the long run

Surely we'd all galvanise and get behind the youths? I certainly would. They wouldn't be crucified for negative results as long as they put a shift in, which I'm actually sure they would .

29 minutes ago, GOAT said:

These wankers have lost their place in a Rangers squad for good.  It might cos us second place, but a.  These imposters would probably cost us it anyway and b.  Second place is absolutely fuck all anyway.  Second, just means you are the best loser. 

100% agree. These cowards aren't getting 2nd place anyway. Play the youths and give us something to actually get behind and support over the next 3 weeks. 

The current squeeze need to realise there are consequences to not turning up against celtic, as it stands there has been no consequences at all.

25 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If we get beat off Kilmarnock at the weekend then yeah, it's an easy decision as we won't be getting second. I'd need to see if 2 defeats after that would mean we won't even get 4th but if second is out the window and we will be assured of a European spot then yup, play the weans.

We’d only get Europe from finishing 4th if celtic won the Scottish cup. 

We need a real reaction from the club so youth is a risk but one feature of us recently has been an inability to react to goals against or defeats. There is just totally apathy. We had it with Warburton and the constant “we’ll learn from it” and Murty has been little better. 

53 minutes ago, GOAT said:

These wankers have lost their place in a Rangers squad for good.  It might cos us second place, but a.  These imposters would probably cost us it anyway and b.  Second place is absolutely fuck all anyway.  Second, just means you are the best loser. 

That ship sailed a long time ago. 

Like the idea in sentiment . Ditch the shitebags n play the youngsters who've been brilliant against some top European teams at that age . In practice though . They're young boys still developing.  Bringing them into this toxic angry atmosphere would likely break a few of them .

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

3 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I see where the op is coming from but a team full of youngsters could easily get hammered 8 or 9 nil by a physical/strong team full of experienced pros.

No one would gain anything from a situation like that.

5 years too late.We should have started investing serious time and money on young players when we were coming back up the leagues instead of guys who never were and never will be good enough. A team of guys brought up with Rangers in their blood and 3 or 4 years experience mixed in with guys bought in who still had something to prove would have put  up a far better fight than what we saw yesterday.

Would be a good statement but I wouldn’t play a full team of youths, probably something like

GK - Alnwick/Kelly

RB - Tavernier

CB - Youth Player

CB - Youth Player

LB - John

RM - Candeias

CM - McCrorie

CM - Rossiter

LM - Murphy

ST - Cummings

ST - Morelos

I’d use Middleton and Rudden coming off the bench to give them a shot and see if any of them are ready to be put in the squad for next year