Is now the time to go to war on the Mhedia?

4 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

There is only one team of thieves in Scottish football and they even stole their first team from Hibs claiming they just wanted to borrow them for a charity match.

The first Rangers fan who starts to sing "you'll never walk alone" will probably get such a kicking that he'll "never walk again". It is odd though that on telly or FIFA I don't mind the Liverpool fans singing it but the Tim's just make me want to kick the telly over.

You don't think we should do it then?

3 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

You wouldn't think celtic had won the league at the weekend. It's been non stop in the media and online about Gerrard and indeed Rangers in general, whether positive or negative, that is down to the media. They are talking about us on match of the day and on BT sport before champions league semi finals. The longer that goes on the better imo. 

To be honest I’d rather be winning the league and out the press than not winning it and being the hot topic but I’ll take the good press and next year hopefully we get both ??

3 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

The time for war was years ago.

But the bias is more obvious since back up in top.

Harry Forrester makes a challenge, or Oduwa does a flick, and Sutton and co goes on and on about it.

Brown makes constant fouls and Walker and co say "a good solid midfielders challenge" or "Welcome to Scottish football".

Which would you have?

some stupid attempt at a fanny flip over the oppositions head or a crunching no holes barred tackle in midfield

Look at the levels of frothing, foaming and wailing just now and we haven't even confirmed that Steven Gerrard MBE is the new manager yet. Its being written by the hacks and decried by sellik minded that the job is a poisoned chalice, Rangers fans will despise him because he's a catholic, he will fail due to his inexperience, we have no money to spend, it won't affect sellik and 10 blah blah blah

In the world's other media a whole plethora of pundits and people associated with football are sayin what a great move for him and for Rangers with a genuine excitement for what the future may hold. Scottish football is poisonous yet our success will only make it devour itself.

That makes me happy

Just now, plumbGER said:

Except he's not.

Indeed.

But that doesn't stop the gutter dwellers from saying it though. I've even heard it said that he's not even a Rangers fan but a huge fan of the BJK club.

Like I said, poisonous

3 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Look at the levels of frothing, foaming and wailing just now and we haven't even confirmed that Steven Gerrard MBE is the new manager yet. Its being written by the hacks and decried by sellik minded that the job is a poisoned chalice, Rangers fans will despise him because he's a catholic, he will fail due to his inexperience, we have no money to spend, it won't affect sellik and 10 blah blah blah

In the world's other media a whole plethora of pundits and people associated with football are sayin what a great move for him and for Rangers with a genuine excitement for what the future may hold. Scottish football is poisonous yet our success will only make it devour itself.

That makes me happy

To be fair I've called the Rangers manager's job a poison chalice, well I have since king took over.

I wonder how Steven Gerrard will cope with having a fraction of the transfer war chest king promised him?

1 minute ago, Falcoholic said:

Indeed.

But that doesn't stop the gutter dwellers from saying it though. I've even heard it said that he's not even a Rangers fan but a huge fan of the BJK club.

Like I said, poisonous

I thought he was a Liverpool fan?

49 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

To be honest I’d rather be winning the league and out the press than not winning it and being the hot topic but I’ll take the good press and next year hopefully we get both ??

Well that goes without saying. Hopefully that's the case next year :lol:

Can't help but think an experienced manager would have taken those cunts to task in the league even from when caixinha left let alone the start of the season. Opportunity missed. 

22 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Well that goes without saying. Hopefully that's the case next year :lol:

Can't help but think an experienced manager would have taken those cunts to task in the league even from when caixinha left let alone the start of the season. Opportunity missed. 

We should have convinced Walter at that point until the end of season but the appointment of Murty basically ended our season but fk it, today is hooefully the turning point ??

B7150B0C-7FE5-46F1-B801-B18F2FD29D29.jpeg

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

There is only one team of thieves in Scottish football and they even stole their first team from Hibs claiming they just wanted to borrow them for a charity match.

The first Rangers fan who starts to sing "you'll never walk alone" will probably get such a kicking that he'll "never walk again". It is odd though that on telly or FIFA I don't mind the Liverpool fans singing it but the Tim's just make me want to kick the telly over.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

You don't think we should do it then?

He was on the fence

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Which would you have?

some stupid attempt at a fanny flip over the oppositions head or a crunching no holes barred tackle in midfield

That wasnt the point. One got called disrespectful and talked about for weeks.

The other goes unpunished and ignored.

Of course I want us to have a midfielder that puts in crunching tackles... I say it often.