Is now the time to go to war on the Mhedia?

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd rather go to war with the SPFL and the Scottish football teams who treat us like their wee bitch.

The media are cunts, but it's the nature of their industry to try and create hype, rumour, gossip, hate, play folk off each other etc.

The bridge building in Scottish football sickens me. I'd rather we have a targeted and measured effort to roll over the top of these cunts in the game instead.

I’m all for that too. I’m gutted that we’re actually trying to build bridges with people who tried to kill us. It defies logic. 

I cannot however agree regarding the press. They’ve went over above by printing lies and slander at every opportunity, for the sole purpose of damaging our club. 

These fucks need taught a lesson, rather than the dignified silence nonsense.

it will be up to Gerrard. He can either be a media scapegoat like the last 3 inexperienced managers before him. Or he can stand up and demand respect. It's yet to be seen and it will be one of the things i as a doubter will be looking for.

Hopefully hes been told what the script is up here and that they wont all be up his arse like down south. 

I don't care about his media relations I expect results on the pitch.  His primary focus should be on rebuilding this team and getting it ready to challenge celtic after the summer. 

4 hours ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

I’m all for that too. I’m gutted that we’re actually trying to build bridges with people who tried to kill us. It defies logic. 

I cannot however agree regarding the press. They’ve went over above by printing lies and slander at every opportunity, for the sole purpose of damaging our club. 

These fucks need taught a lesson, rather than the dignified silence nonsense.

We should have been doing that few years ago .Now the chance has gone 

And with JT being there .No chance 

This guy will only go on the offensive using statements that ultimately do fuck all

We need a guy that faces up and is not frightened to be disliked or hated 

With Stevie G .We have less chance

Building bridges will remain

Dignified silence  will remain 

King is still here 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Aye. 

:huh:

fuck me...... we must have found some pathway to money then......

:confused:

I will be throwing my better judgement in the bin, in a few hours then, and dancing about my office like a 3 year old (and I don't even know if I think he's a good choice)

fkn emotional attachments to football teams :angrywillie:

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Steven Gerrard is the biggest story in Scottish football in decades. It's all about The Rangers. Always has been, always will.......

Not sure it's the biggest in decades. Let's try and keep it in perspective

The media is what holds corruption at bay and the Scottish media has allowed arseholes like dungcaster free reign to exert an agenda for the sole purpose of damaging our football club.

The scum have also manipulated the media so that the referees are afraid to give a bad decision against them, the referees know they will be vilified by the media and it will require an apology if Lego got sent off for only kicking a guy in the head when on the ground. It seems to work the opposite for us regarding the refs, if they miss an off side goal or don’t send a Rangers player off they are vilified by the press.

What Steve Gerrard brings is incorporated us with a far bigger story that the whole of the UK is interested in. The Scottish media only represents 10% of that area so they are now quite rightly shitting themselves. I’m not a D King fan but he has played a blinder.