Is now the time to go to war on the Mhedia?

The time for war was years ago.

But the bias is more obvious since back up in top.

Harry Forrester makes a challenge, or Oduwa does a flick, and Sutton and co goes on and on about it.

Brown makes constant fouls and Walker and co say "a good solid midfielders challenge" or "Welcome to Scottish football".

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

The time for war was years ago.

But the bias is more obvious since back up in top.

Harry Forrester makes a challenge, or Oduwa does a flick, and Sutton and co goes on and on about it.

Brown makes constant fouls and Walker and co say "a good solid midfielders challenge" or "Welcome to Scottish football".

Sutton will be the first one of the mhedia whores to turn when he realises that the audience has increased 90%(UK population against ours) and now isn't solely with a nation that hates us.

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

1st question to him will be, "did you speak to Brendan before accepting the job" 

A Gerrard quote which I think is quite apt  "Gerrard said: “I’ve never been able to say this in public before but I was seriously concerned that we thought we could blow Chelsea away. I sensed an over-confidence in Brendan’s team talks. We played into Chelsea’s hands. I feared it then and I know it now.”

Hopefully his answer will be somewhere along that lines.

Get in right up the Rhecord and Jane Hamilton .

Slated us for years , put the boot in . Snidey dig after snidey dig at Rangers .

We shouldn't be letting them get near Ibrox .

I'll be going Tonto if I see some Rhecord exclusive interview with SG  .

“War on the media “ what does that actually mean?

If we want to change how they think/write about us then it’s pretty simple. 

We need to win lots of things - that’s our “war”. But we don’t help ourselves do we 

win things and lots of them, then the war is over   

I’d say just the Scottish media, they’ve done their best to put him off coming here, wheeling out every anti Rangers story and ex taig player they could find for the last week to tell Gerrard what a mistake it’d be coming here, we’re a poisoned chalice etc....

fuck the Scottish media 

especially bbc sport Scotland 

We are Rangers not some wee Ned on the street, we don't need to go to war with anyone other than on that pitch.

This great club is about tradition, modesty, integrity and above all else class. It's normal for others to hate the big cheese, it's time for us to be that piece of stilton and add to our trophy room......that is all we need to do.

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

Not sure it's the biggest in decades. Let's try and keep it in perspective

Certainly the biggest name to come here in a long long time.Given the modern media as well the Asian Market etc probably a bigger name than Gazza even.Gerrard is a football superstar.Is he a manager?.Only time will tell.

It's been said for years,

Don't buy their shite

Don't click their shite

Do your talking on the park

and your shouting from the stands

When 55 comes it will result in the biggest Scottish mhedia (sorry) meltdown ever and with Gerrard in charge it would be world wide news which would show up the scum mhedia (sorry again) for exactly what they are.

That's what should drive us at the moment not wasting energy on going to "war" with the shower of shite

8 hours ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

With Steven Gerrard becoming the Rangers manager, it’s needless to say just how big a story this is. 

It’s the media’s (not mhedia’s) wet dream. 

However, I feel that we should be shoving it right up these cunts. 

More than likely, Gerrard will refuse to deal with the Sun for obvious reasons. 

The Daily Rhetard, need I say more. 

BBC Scotland, with their self imposed “ban”. We all know that they will be under severe pressure from down south to get their shit together. Personally, I’d refuse to let them near when they lift their “ban” without a grovelling apology. Then, after it’s issued, I’d ban them sin die.

Come tomorrow, all the aces will be in our hands and we should be taking advantage of this to cause the Scottish Mhedia as much damage as possible, like they have been doing to us for years.

BT, Sky, news outlets down south should only be given access, with Rangers fan blogs invited to interview Gerrard at his first press conference.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I'd rather go to war with the SPFL and the Scottish football teams who treat us like their wee bitch.

Get the football sorted as Kai says and the rest will fall into place.  Why play them at their own games?  Plus, even if we decided to fight the media, who is going to do it?  Our current 'team' that push shit out from Ibrox have fucked up almost every piece of official info they have published.  

57 minutes ago, Camshy said:

We are Rangers not some wee Ned on the street, we don't need to go to war with anyone other than on that pitch.

This great club is about tradition, modesty, integrity and above all else class. It's normal for others to hate the big cheese, it's time for us to be that piece of stilton and add to our trophy room......that is all we need to do.

From the home of the great Danish Blue...

74D00C7C-B210-4954-AE61-3E3E7E740A81.thumb.jpeg.925944bd3aab942e032cc44f6aa9c5f6.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Spot on. These bastards have piggy-backed their coverage on the back of reputable broadcasters and almost quote the “ongoing dispute” with a sneer.

Well there is only one story in town and I’d ban every BBC connected “journalist” from this and every subsequent press conference.

Chris McLaughlin and all the other Pacific Quay McLaughlins, Tom Irish, Spiersy, David Currie, Sutherland, McLeod, Gordon, Cosgrove, Cowan.

Theyll all soon feel like the altar boy the priest didnae shag when they’re having to report everything second hand?

A0E447B5-2406-4269-9E2A-1678B9E0808C.gif

1 hour ago, Camshy said:

I didn't realize that one of our traditions was being walked over and kicked whilst we are down.

We can make these cunts suffer whilst maintaining that which we hold dear. 

Just beating them on the park isn't enough for me, I want to see them all suffer.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

1st question to him will be, "did you speak to Brendan before accepting the job" 

A big part of him will want to spank Brenda like a bitch as they did not get on that great towards the end.

4 hours ago, thehost said:

fuck me...... we must have found some pathway to money then......

Either that or else king's a far better liar than any of us gave him credit for and Steven Gerrard is in for one cunt of a shock when he sees the club's finances for the first time and his promised war chest contains a pair of Pena's old shorts, a wooden thrupenny and a half eaten custard cream.

I hope to fuck I'm wrong though and that this time king will deliver on the promise of investment, but, It's king and he's not exactly got a great track record on delivering on promises.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Are we going to steal "you'll never walk alone" the way the beggars stole H** etc?

Time will tell.

There is only one team of thieves in Scottish football and they even stole their first team from Hibs claiming they just wanted to borrow them for a charity match.

The first Rangers fan who starts to sing "you'll never walk alone" will probably get such a kicking that he'll "never walk again". It is odd though that on telly or FIFA I don't mind the Liverpool fans singing it but the Tim's just make me want to kick the telly over.