McCrorie

MrMckee

I thought he was quite poor up until his goal, his touch was poor and he gave away a needless corner. 

Still young and will improve with better players around him, about the only player prepared to tackle in our team.

No wait, can't be true - the Rangers Media footballing experts had him wrote off a few days ago.

Absolutely great talent.

Never a center half, but a battling central midfielder? yes please. 

Even McInnes' spent his post match interview raving about him.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

No wait, can't be true - the Rangers Media footballing experts had him wrote off a few days ago.

Absolutely great talent.

Never a center half, but a battling central midfielder? yes please. 

Even McInnes' spent his post match interview raving about him.

I guarantee that he will be a major part of the squad under Gerrard.

In fact, he reminds me of Gerrard early on in his career when he was more of a tough tackling midfielder.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

I guarantee that he will be a major part of the squad under Gerrard.

In fact, he reminds me of Gerrard early on in his career when he was more of a tough tackling midfielder.

guarantee it aye

I’m excited to see what Gerrard can do with McCrorie, Docherty and Rossiter (Assuming he stays fit)

Surely he should be able to bring them on leaps and bounds with his experiences gathered across a glittering career as one of the worlds best CM’s.

Just now, TheHammer_WATP said:

I’m excited to see what Gerrard can do with McCrorie, Docherty and Rossiter (Assuming he stays fit)

Surely he should be able to bring them on leaps and bounds with his experiences gathered across a glittering career as one of the worlds best CM’s.

Nooo honestly, this is where we trip ourselves up .. Docherty and Rossiter talent wise are nowhere near the level of McCrorie .. c'mon they are absolute dog meat

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nooo honestly, this is where we trip ourselves up .. Docherty and Rossiter talent wise are nowhere near the level of McCrorie .. c'mon they are absolute dog meat

They’re below McCrorie, I agree. 

Docherty has not played his position since he joined us, which is further forward. I think he could turn out to be a good player for us, he’s rough around the edges, lacks composure at times but he can get better.

Rossiter is a bit of a dilemma. You don’t go through the Liverpool academy, play first team football, captain the England team (U-20’s ?) if you’ve not got the attributes to be a good player. Next season is his final roll of the dice, he must come good otherwise his football career could be completely finished.

4 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

They’re below McCrorie, I agree. 

Docherty has not played his position since he joined us, which is further forward. I think he could turn out to be a good player for us, he’s rough around the edges, lacks composure at times but he can get better.

Rossiter is a bit of a dilemma. You don’t go through the Liverpool academy, play first team football, captain the England team (U-20’s ?) if you’ve not got the attributes to be a good player. Next season is his final roll of the dice, he must come good otherwise his football career could be completely finished.

Mate re Rossiter guys like Motherwell and Thistle have had England youths playing for them, you can't keep running on that tag forever. It's a false economy saying someone played for England under 20's so they must be good - he;s utter pish - he's showed zero in a Rangers shirt the dozen times he's played.

Docherty too.

He's a central midfielder - he's played that position every time except maybe Hibs at Ibrox he came on left of midfield - he's a terrible footballer but again the RM footballing experts and our top chief idiot Mark Allen knew better paying almost a million for him - he's garbage mate ... utter shite, both of them.

Holt is limited but him and McCrorie in midfield are miles better than the rest

Instead of McCrorie being a sitting CDM the last couple of matches he has looked as if he could be box to box very Gerrard like. Hopefully he develops well under the new boss. First thing Gerrard would do is make the boy captain

I must of been watching a different game last night.

He failed to control the simplest of balls numerous occasions, first touch terrible and gave away a needless corner which resulted in the penalty. 

2nd half he was better, when he drove forward with the ball but think some are getting carried away.