PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Godfather said:

Official partners don't always get the grounds in PES mate.

Fulham were official partners last year

I was thinking with the official league being in it they might go.for.it. let's face it it's not.a great game but if they throw the stadiums of us and them in then they'll get a lot of us and them.buying as we can't play in the grounds in any other games.

I buy it for the waen as a change for fifa but he's not touched it this year :lol:

Just read premium partners and that would be a different matter.

That would include face scans, stadiums the lot.

Fulham was brutal last year as they were all generic players.

This looking good then mate?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbh i'll be pretty impressed if this turns out to be true 

No played in Ibrox since Club Football

Woeful game but chants, stadium ect was wonderful.

PES should bring back the famine song, remember the tarries getting it banned :lol: 

PES should bring back the famine song, remember the tarries getting it banned :lol: 

Aye they done their dinger :lol:

hopefully we can add chants this year. I've some from.the bus I'd like added :lol:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

This looking good then mate?

If it's premium then very good, chants ect would all be in with the stadiums ect.

It's PES though so not getting my hopes up because it's one step forward and 10 back with them. I'll dig about the forums and see what the situation is

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

If it's premium then very good, chants ect would all be in with the stadiums ect.

It's PES though so not getting my hopes up because it's one step forward and 10 back with them. I'll dig about the forums and see what the situation is

Some.man.

Official UK press unveiling is at the giro dome mate so I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed?

Not be buying it unless Ibrox is in it, gameplay is brilliant but the career mode is fucking awful and downloading the teams would often result in Dundee Utd or the likes in the CL  automatically and New Douglas Park looking like the Nou Camp on mines, absolutely pish

26 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Not be buying it unless Ibrox is in it, gameplay is brilliant but the career mode is fucking awful and downloading the teams would often result in Dundee Utd or the likes in the CL  automatically and New Douglas Park looking like the Nou Camp on mines, absolutely pish

I actually prefer master league to fifa caterer mode 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I'd say so mate if that's the case.

Is it just them though or us too?

It's uk unveil is there. So I'd hope it's both but could always just be them. Apparently both are partners though. Find out next week 

42 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

All I can remember about club football was the keepers being near impossible to score past at times 

If both stadiums in it then will be superb for ML since the SPFL is licenced.

Be good since fifa never really represent us realistically in terms of player stats, face scans and so on.

If it's just the tarries however I will burn my copies of PES1 to 2018 and upload it to youtube.

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Genuinely hope PES becomes good again, FIFA's dreadful now and have patched it for the last month or two near enough

I stopped playing it around Christmas time. Got back into it when they released the world cup add-on but now chucked it again

Archived