PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

29 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

And I suppose you think  the PS3 was better than the 360 also? swings and roundabouts, you prefer FIFA and I would rather watch paint dry than play FIFA. Says it all really don't you think? 

PS3 had better games. 

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

That's me fucked then :rofl:,  Xbox you get a choice of colours for the controller , black or bloody green and I think possibly white now, as much I prefer Microsoft over the Sony console I now have a nice blue controller which is always a touch of class.

Real prods would not be seen playing a green controller and that's why I stuck to black from the days of the original Xbox brick console all the way to the Xbox one

How many here have a blue PS4 controller with the flashing red & white lights? And how many here a green Xbox one controller?  You could probably put BP9 down for a green one and that's it:UK:

I will take the PES is for poofs shite but I'm not taking a hammer to my PS4 because you say it's for tarriers when they releases a blue controller clearly aimed at us Protestants. 

v0Eg5_s-200x150.gif.8c5957499e428f5e23fce3da00743e2b.gif

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

That's me fucked then :rofl:,  Xbox you get a choice of colours for the controller , black or bloody green and I think possibly white now, as much I prefer Microsoft over the Sony console I now have a nice blue controller which is always a touch of class.

Real prods would not be seen playing a green controller and that's why I stuck to black from the days of the original Xbox brick console all the way to the Xbox one

How many here have a blue PS4 controller with the flashing red & white lights? And how many here a green Xbox one controller?  You could probably put BP9 down for a green one and that's it:UK:

I will take the PES is for poofs shite but I'm not taking a hammer to my PS4 because you say it's for tarriers when they releases a blue controller clearly aimed at us Protestants. 

ZmJb0_s-200x150.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

die hard pes fan and literally end up playing 1000s of games each year, mostly in myclub but over the last 4 years the scripting has been turned upto mega levels

What modes do you mainly play?

die hard pes fan and literally end up playing 1000s of games each year, mostly in myclub but over the last 4 years the scripting has been turned upto mega levels

Sorry just read you said mostly myclub, there in lies the problem, both games have scripting issues, be that ultimate team or myclub. I play mainly online seasons and it seems fine, no scripting as far as I can see. I find Fifa season and ultimate team has scripting whereas pes is maybe just in myclub.

Just now, JimmyCR1 said:

What modes do you mainly play?

90% of my games are myclub and the rest in online divisions.  Not saying im a great player but rarely drop below the 900s in either mode.  I know a bad pes player when i play one likewise a good player.  The amount of games ive lost via last minute goals with numerous rebounds vs a player that is so bad with terrible stats is crazy.  U kniw the scripting is in full force when u have 10-15+ shots per game and the opposition gk has 14 saves and they only have 1 shot and score it. 

90% of my games are myclub and the rest in online divisions.  Not saying im a great player but rarely drop below the 900s in either mode.  I know a bad pes player when i play one likewise a good player.  The amount of games ive lost via last minute goals with numerous rebounds vs a player that is so bad with terrible stats is crazy.  U kniw the scripting is in full force when u have 10-15+ shots per game and the opposition gk has 14 saves and they only have 1 shot and score it. 

Means yer shite at finishing tbh

13 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Must be some real sweaty myclub play going on, its a shite mode with lag out tossers all over the gaff. 

Tbf both games are as bad as each other for lagging and cheating the main difference being led has a far smaller userbase and you notice it more. Best part is strictly ithin the first few weeks you can block the cheats. In fact online cheating is the exact reason I stopped playing the cod games years ago and bar pes is why I never play any games online either.

Any members on here actually play the game at all??

2 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf both games are as bad as each other for lagging and cheating the main difference being led has a far smaller userbase and you notice it more. Best part is strictly ithin the first few weeks you can block the cheats. In fact online cheating is the exact reason I stopped playing the cod games years ago and bar pes is why I never play any games online either.

Any members on here actually play the game at all??

Aye m8 i play the shit out of it. Thats why i know if ye have 15 chances on my club then yer finishing is gash.

Mostly play on independently ran online leagues with their own transser market and the likes. Lots of good players who fucked off from mlo/myclub when konami wouldnt address the lag cheats. 

28 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Aye m8 i play the shit out of it. Thats why i know if ye have 15 chances on my club then yer finishing is gash.

Mostly play on independently ran online leagues with their own transser market and the likes. Lots of good players who fucked off from mlo/myclub when konami wouldnt address the lag cheats. 

i call bull their but thats only from playing 1000s of games every year, as i said im not a great playe but very rarely drop below the 900s and occasionally go above the 1k mark.

i tried those independant leagues but they were not for me at all.  those guys put way too much thought and shit into a game i just wanna play.

need to have a few games vs you and you can teach me the art of finishing

41 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

i call bull their but thats only from playing 1000s of games every year, as i said im not a great playe but very rarely drop below the 900s and occasionally go above the 1k mark.

i tried those independant leagues but they were not for me at all.  those guys put way too much thought and shit into a game i just wanna play.

need to have a few games vs you and you can teach me the art of finishing

M8 i play 1000s of games each year have done for many years, only game i really play. I know my pes, i can guarentee if i played ya, you would probably try and score by using the same shitty moves over and over thats why i chucked my club, full of spammers trying the same garbage every game. Now and again youd get a decent game when some one is quite happy to play the beautiful game but that my club is pish. I know a few guys who are over 1000 rated on my club and play them often they aint all that at the game tbh, always trying that 1 2 chip over the backline bollocks, its fucking mongo behaviour. 

12 hours ago, Boaby Bear said:

M8 i play 1000s of games each year have done for many years, only game i really play. I know my pes, i can guarentee if i played ya, you would probably try and score by using the same shitty moves over and over thats why i chucked my club, full of spammers trying the same garbage every game. Now and again youd get a decent game when some one is quite happy to play the beautiful game but that my club is pish. I know a few guys who are over 1000 rated on my club and play them often they aint all that at the game tbh, always trying that 1 2 chip over the backline bollocks, its fucking mongo behaviour. 

as i said i never claimed i was a good player however i get what you mean regards spammers.  been that way for years tho whether it was long thru balls to van der mirch right up to cross spamming last year to traore just the nature of online gaming and people taking the easiest route to score.

regards play style ive had a few arguments over the years about it.  i think from your posts your one of these players that likes a possession based game and loves to pass the ball about as much as possible??  nothing wrong with that at all however that bores the life out of me playing that way and i prefer to play a quick counter attacking game.

regards scoring the same goals over and over again nah dont think i do however if i use a manager thats wide attack common sense tells you i would be doing more crosses than a central manager.

• 2 weeks later...

And now there’s heavy rumours that both Old Firm clubs could join the likes of Barcelona, Liverpool, Schalke and Monaco as premium partners.

According to Tem Futebol editor Renan Galvani – who is a self-confessed PES lover and ex-YouTuber – insiders have confirmed a partnership has been agreed.

Archived