PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I'll download that and try get used to the gameplay! 

Just bear in mind mate that the demo won't be as good as the final release but you'll get a general idea of the controls you can always change them to be the same as Fifa I did this when was playing both alot same time as I'd play Fifa online be through on goal and lob it right over the bastard bar by pressing the wrong shoot button after playing pes ?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

I have both on PC, still find PES a bit questionable defending and keeper wise 

They're both questionable but both enjoyable I find ? the Rangers connection and having Ibrox now would make me want to play pes again alot more as I'm more of a casual player now compared to the past.

2 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

Just bear in mind mate that the demo won't be as good as the final release but you'll get a general idea of the controls you can always change them to be the same as Fifa I did this when was playing both alot same time as I'd play Fifa online be through on goal and lob it right over the bastard bar by pressing the wrong shoot button after playing pes ?

:lol: brilliant.

I only ever go Rangers in fifa anyway really.

Fifa was starting to piss me off anyway because they only seemed to do wee tweaks every year to the game and nothing much changes. Plus the defending was getting harder every year. Or I'm just shite, who knows :lol:

8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

:lol: brilliant.

I only ever go Rangers in fifa anyway really.

Fifa was starting to piss me off anyway because they only seemed to do wee tweaks every year to the game and nothing much changes. Plus the defending was getting harder every year. Or I'm just shite, who knows :lol:

I agree way the defending getting harder either that or we're both shite ?

Fifa will have the Champions League this year that pes lost so be interesting to see that on Fifa that'll be something different as I don't play ultimate team I think that's for wee virgins ?

20 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

All buying it for release and they wont bring the data pack out for months :lol:

All going well the data pack will be out early August so I can binge play it for a few weeks, then when the novelty wears off the new FIFA will be due for release. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hilts said:

All going well the data pack will be out early August so I can binge play it for a few weeks, then when the novelty wears off the new FIFA will be due for release. 

If I remember right last year the first data pack was out not long after release, maybe a week later.

Shame it lost the CL as finally we have Ibrox but no fucking CL!

Just means both games will be required.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If I remember right last year the first data pack was out not long after release, maybe a week later.

Shame it lost the CL as finally we have Ibrox but no fucking CL!

Just means both games will be required.

Aye I'll definitely be getting both. Having Ibrox and detailed Rangers graphics in it will be class but it's still PES at the end of the day and the gameplay will get on my tits. 

1 hour ago, laudrupno1 said:

I agree way the defending getting harder either that or we're both shite ?

Fifa will have the Champions League this year that pes lost so be interesting to see that on Fifa that'll be something different as I don't play ultimate team I think that's for wee virgins ?

Aye I've never even played ultimate team once tbh. I'll probably still get fifa, but buzzing for pes for the first time in about 10 year!

11 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

I haven’t played Pro Evo since PES 6 (where you couldn’t get the fucking ball off Adriano), but I’ll need to give this a try.

Anyone remember the Club Football games?

rangers-club-football-for-playstation-2-

Aye was abysmal to play but the stadium and players faces were brilliant. I still have it somewhere

Archived