PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

15 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I stopped playing it around Christmas time. Got back into it when they released the world cup add-on but now chucked it again

I had phrases of playing UT and stopping, and played some of the UT world cup and felt they ruined that very quickly with the Icons.

Even clubs me and my pals used to play a good amount of that and this year it is dreadful to play

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

What a faff

Still got a PS4 but cbf maintaining 2 online subscriptions

Yeah for a few years it's only been PS4 that can do it, not sure if it will be sorted for this year but I doubt it.

Piece of piss on PS4 though. You can download files that give you all the legends to use too

11 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Does PES have a pro club's mode mate? Would definitely be buying this if Ibrox is in it.

I can't recall it having that mate. It does have a be a pro mode  but unsure if you can play online like fifa

14 minutes ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Does PES have a pro club's mode mate? Would definitely be buying this if Ibrox is in it.

It has something similar but never played it, probably baws.

Think it's only 3 players on the same team though not sure

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Came out for PES 2018 as a knock off of clubs, no one I know plays PES so never touched it lol

Aye I'm the same mate. Wish pes could get back to its earlier levels 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye I'm the same mate. Wish pes could get back to its earlier levels 

When they got rid of seabass it nosedived, he came back for a bit but the damage was done. 

The Japanese dictate any changes at the end of the day so European feedback means very little. I don’t think it will get much better until the new consoles come in and they have to change the engine again to get the most out of it, that’s more out of hope because the PS3 and PS4 (Xbox 360, Xone) versions have not been up to much. 

Badly need a new developer to come in like 2K Sports to get EA and Konami to up their game but no one seems interested.  

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

When they got rid of seabass it nosedived, he came back for a bit but the damage was done. 

The Japanese dictate any changes at the end of the day so European feedback means very little. I don’t think it will get much better until the new consoles come in and they have to change the engine again to get the most out of it, that’s more out of hope because the PS3 and PS4 (Xbox 360, Xone) versions have not been up to much. 

Badly need a new developer to come in like 2K Sports to get EA and Konami to up their game but no one seems interested.  

Developers would love a crack at a football game but the licence issue is too much of a big deal now and EA have that all sown up now. Games like old PES and sensible soccer wouldn't make it in today's market.

53 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Developers would love a crack at a football game but the licence issue is too much of a big deal now and EA have that all sown up now. Games like old PES and sensible soccer wouldn't make it in today's market.

What I don't understand is why PES doesn't just make fake leagues for all the big leagues in Europe and across the world. One of the biggest flaws for me is that even with the patch, there is only like 10 leagues but FIFA has probably close to 50 or 60. Not sure if it is a disc space issue or what, but if they even just done countries like Germany, Lower Leagues for Spain/England/Italy, Turkey, Croatia, Austria, Greece, MLS, Liga MX, Chinese league. Gives the modders much more room to play with.

7 hours ago, Skyson1872 said:

What I don't understand is why PES doesn't just make fake leagues for all the big leagues in Europe and across the world. One of the biggest flaws for me is that even with the patch, there is only like 10 leagues but FIFA has probably close to 50 or 60. Not sure if it is a disc space issue or what, but if they even just done countries like Germany, Lower Leagues for Spain/England/Italy, Turkey, Croatia, Austria, Greece, MLS, Liga MX, Chinese league. Gives the modders much more room to play with.

This season they have added more leagues so roughly get half of what they have before.

PC you can mod it to the max to get just about everything you want in it, consoles are limited. The big issue is not disc space really, they just don't have the resources to implement everything we want.

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs. Hopefully no just they tramps man 

Think it is mate, that's why they were showing it off at giro dome.

We will be in it obviously but generic faces, no stadium ect.

Pish, wont be buying it.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Think it is mate, that's why they were showing it off at giro dome.

We will be in it obviously but generic faces, no stadium ect.

Pish, wont be buying it.

No normally daft enough to cut off half of your perspective buyers  so hopefully we do sign it with them. They're not going to be part of the release and will be on a future download data pack apparently 

Archived