PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, The Monk said:

Actually yeah I’m not paying £55 for a special cover, assumed it would be the same price.

do guys nowadays still even buy discs in boxes?  between myself and the weans the last time we owned a disc was away back in the mid cylce on the xbox 360

13 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

do guys nowadays still even buy discs in boxes?  between myself and the weans the last time we owned a disc was away back in the mid cylce on the xbox 360

I refuse to buy digital until they bring the prices down to a sensible level. 

Paying full RRP on the digital store for a game I can get physically for 20-30% less makes absolutely no sense. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I refuse to buy digital until they bring the prices down to a sensible level. 

Paying full RRP on the digital store for a game I can get physically for 20-30% less makes absolutely no sense. 

ah see we have 2 x xbox ones and 2 x ps4s in the house so it saves buying multiple copies of the same game ( in essence 2 copies for the price of 1 ) and also saves me replacing scratched discs every other week with children who dont know how to put a game back in the box.

never understood why in this day and age everyone isnt all digital and why they do keep the prices so high as well

pLUS im a lazy bastard and getting up to change a disc is way too much like hard work for me

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

ah see we have 2 x xbox ones and 2 x ps4s in the house so it saves buying multiple copies of the same game ( in essence 2 copies for the price of 1 ) and also saves me replacing scratched discs every other week with children who dont know how to put a game back in the box.

never understood why in this day and age everyone isnt all digital and why they do keep the prices so high as well

pLUS im a lazy bastard and getting up to change a disc is way too much like hard work for me

Makes sense if you have a few consoles mate because as you say the cost is shared. I've got an Xbox and a PS4 too and prices on both stores are complete rip-offs. 

For example, last year NBA 2K18 on launch day was £55 on the Xbox Store. I managed to pick it up for £37. There's absolutely no reason for the prices to be so high on the store - the whole point of digital distribution was to cut costs and offer consumers lower prices but Microsoft & Sony are just too greedy and apply really high fees so distributors/developers refuse to accept lower prices

On 31/07/2018 at 15:54, The Godfather said:

Used to be able to import your own chants into PES and FIFA

Still possible in a different way, find the songs you want on YouTube then use an online converter to mp3...stick it on a usb and play it during the game! 

Did it with no man’s sky to get the interstellar theme tune playing while playing.

3 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Aye me and my mate use the game share feature so buying £50 digital is only £25 each easy days we have doing that a few year now on Xbox and now PS4.

Archived