PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I prefer that to fifa career mode 

I used to. Last few years the transfers ruined it for me, Benzema and Kroos moving to Watford and West Ham :lol: 

I'll suffer it though just to play as us at Ibrox. Buzzing for it

5 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Is PES a bit shit on Xbox without the downloadable content, remember years ago Liverpool and stuff were known as Merseyside Reds with different badges etc

Xbox didn't support the option files last time I checked for 2018

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

How easy is it to download all the shit on ps4?

You just download a file on a USB and transfer it to PS4 takes about 15 mins but gives you everything.

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Xbox didn't support the option files last time I checked for 2018

You just download a file on a USB and transfer it to PS4 takes about 15 mins but gives you everything.

Superb, definitely getting it this year.

6 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

The gameplay could be from fifa 02 for all I care, I'm choking to play at Ibrox man

My boy is like me when I was younger buys both so I've been playing recent games, the gameplay is actually really good and with alot of stuff actually better than Fifa so you'll not need to worry about that.

2 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

My boy is like me when I was younger buys both so I've been playing recent games, the gameplay is actually really good and with alot of stuff actually better than Fifa so you'll not need to worry about that.

Is the demo out just now for pes19 mate?

14 minutes ago, laudrupno1 said:

I have both on PC, still find PES a bit questionable defending and keeper wise 

Archived