Europa league 1st qualifier draw

lewisrfc93

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Will be on 0 points for the game in Croatia likely chances of a ticket ? Not sure what away fans get for that ground. 

If you are willing to pay higher price and travel official with Rangers/Thomas Cook you will get a ticket 100% on 0 points.

2 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

If you are willing to pay higher price and travel official with Rangers/Thomas Cook you will get a ticket 100% on 0 points.

Just thinking it will be 9 days in advance so might put people off with a quick turnaround, would consider the day trip with the travel club as flights look tough to Osijek. 

44 minutes ago, TunnyLoyal said:

Seen on the web the brass are 3 quid on average and a tenner for max.

Unreal ??

Where you see that? Asking for a mate obviously.

23 minutes ago, BEE said:

Where you see that? Asking for a mate obviously.

Same as you mate. A mate of mine was wanting information on it so i searched the deepest darkest web and found various information.

Good friend I am!

8 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

When’s public sale for the first leg any ideas ? 

Rangers FC V FC SHKUPI
EUROPA LEAGUE FIRST QUALIFYING ROUND
THURSDAY 12 JULY – 7.45PM KICK-OFF

Dear Season Ticket Holder

Tickets for our Europa League Qualifier fixture vs FC Shkupi go on sale to Season Ticket Holders from Tuesday 26 June where you will be able to purchase your own seat until Monday 02 July. General sale will commence from Tuesday 03 July.

Season Ticket Holders signed up to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ via the Continuous Credit Card Scheme should note that payment will be taken from Wednesday 27 June.

Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note your smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.

Prices for this match are Adults £15, Concessions £10 and Juniors £5.

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Rangers FC V FC SHKUPI
EUROPA LEAGUE FIRST QUALIFYING ROUND
THURSDAY 12 JULY – 7.45PM KICK-OFF

Dear Season Ticket Holder

Tickets for our Europa League Qualifier fixture vs FC Shkupi go on sale to Season Ticket Holders from Tuesday 26 June where you will be able to purchase your own seat until Monday 02 July. General sale will commence from Tuesday 03 July.

Season Ticket Holders signed up to ‘All Non Season Ticket Home Games’ via the Continuous Credit Card Scheme should note that payment will be taken from Wednesday 27 June.

Bar 72 and section MLF season ticket holders should note your smartcards will be automatically activated for this game.

Prices for this match are Adults £15, Concessions £10 and Juniors £5.

Cheers mate ??

I don’t get emails from the club because an email I don’t have the password to is what’s connected to my Rangers number.

I told the ticket office I wanted it changed and the irish sounding woman told me it’d be two weeks. Two weeks to change the email

19 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t get emails from the club because an email I don’t have the password to is what’s connected to my Rangers number.

I told the ticket office I wanted it changed and the irish sounding woman told me it’d be two weeks. Two weeks to change the email

Can’t you just login to your account and change the email? I did that last year.

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 14:03, K.A.I said:

Aye mate ... looking forward to the travels across Europe been too long

Excellent mate, happy to hear it.

I had my season ticket and TC membership last year and we got papped out before I made a European game.

Gave it up this year due to work and family etc but still planning a European game. Regretting not renewing a bit now as it's gonna be murder trying to sort tickets out in the home end etc

Archived